Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement
From $199.00 /post.
Job post duration
30 and 60 days.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
Targeted job emails
Founded in 1982, HACE is a nonprofit organization that facilitates the development of Hispanic professionals' careers. Among the job board's key features are a comprehensive resume database, a significant employer network, and a sophisticated distribution network of over 1,000 affiliated job boards.
HACE is ideal for users looking to diversify their workforce with qualified Hispanic candidates in a variety of industries. The platform is also more affordable than several niche competitors, such as iHispano.
- HACE has over 64,000 members nationally.
- The platform offers several job posting plans to suit different recruitment needs.
- Employers can access the job board's extensive resume database for suitable candidates.
- Listings are emailed to more than 29,000 registered job seekers.
- HACE's user dashboard helps employers manage job posts and resume searches with ease.
- Job posts can be distributed to over 1,000 local, national, and niche job boards.
- There are various job post upgrades, including social media promotion, available at checkout.
- There is no free trial and no free job posting option.
- Employers must pay a monthly fee to have access to the site's resume database.
- Job post distribution to other job boards is only available with the premium package.
- The site is only available in English.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HACE.
30-Day Job Posting
60-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
2 Pack of 30-Day Basic Postings
30-Day Resume Access
60-Day Resume Access
How to Post a Job on HACE:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HACE.
Posting a job on HACE.
Navigate to HACE's jobs page.
From the jobs page, hover over "Employers" in the top menu bar and click on "Post a Job" in the drop-down list.
Create an employer account.
Log in or create an account by filling out the online registration form. Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT" at the bottom of the page to proceed.
Create your job post.
Choose your preferred package and create your listing by filling out the online form. You can review your job post by clicking on "Preview" at the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "Continue."
Upgrade your posting.
Select any additional upgrades to increase your ad's exposure and click on "Add Upgrades." Alternatively, click on "No Thanks" to skip this step.
Review and finalize your order.
Review your order and select a payment option. You can pay by credit card, check, or PayPal. Select your payment method and complete the purchase.
Once payment is complete, your job post will appear on the job board.
HACE vs. United Latino Job Bank:
It is completely free to post jobs on the United Latino Job Bank, making it favorable to employers with budget constraints. Both portals offer organizations the ability to search through their resume database, but HACE features the ability to post to over 1,000 other job boards.
HACE vs. Association of Latino Professionals For America:
The Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA) is slightly costlier for employers to advertise a job than HACE, charging $299.00 per post. By contrast, HACE's pricing starts at $199.00 per post. ALPFA features an applicant tracking system and technical assistance, offering employers more resources to assist with the hiring process.
HACE vs. Hispanic Jobs:
Hispanic Jobs charges $249.00 per post, while HACE's pricing starts at $199.00 per post, making it the more affordable option. HACE also has more resources for both employers and distributes ads to over 1,000 affiliated job boards — features missing from the former.
What is the Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement?
The Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE) is a national nonprofit organization and job board dedicated to the career advancement of aspiring Latino professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on HACE?
HACE's pricing starts at $199.00 for a 30-day listing.
How do I create an account on HACE?
- Navigate to HACE's jobs page.
- Hover over "Employers" and click on "My Account" in the drop-down list.
- Complete the online registration form and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."