Simple to Recruit
Challenging to Recruit
Difficult to Recruit
Needle in a Haystack
Founded in 2011, Diversity in Research Jobs has over a decade of recruiting experience and offers employers various hiring features, such as a resume database, company profiles, targeted email alerts, and exposure to the Wiley Online Library audience.
The platform has local customer support in North America but lacks advanced features, such as job board syndication and social media promotion. In addition, the platform is costlier than most competitors.
- Diversity in Research Jobs offers employers access to a targeted group of diverse, qualified STEM candidates.
- The platform offers both 30- and 60-day job posting options.
- The site features a resume database of candidates for employers to browse through.
- Diversity in Research Jobs features employer profiles to attract candidates.
- Employers can filter applicants by including screening questions in job posts.
- Job posts are shared in research journal articles published on Wiley Online Library.
- Job seekers can filter job posts by sector, location, and contract type to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform offers highlighted job ads and featured employer options for increased exposure.
- Job posts are sent to candidates via email job alerts.
- The site features a range of diversity resources, such as news articles and career advice.
- Diversity in Research Jobs lacks job board syndication and social media promotion.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as DiversityJobs and Diversity.com.
- Access to the resume database is only available with the more advanced job posting plans.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Diversity in Research Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Diversity in Research Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Diversity in Research Jobs.
Posting a job on Diversity in Research Jobs.
Navigate to the Diversity in Research Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "Create an account" in the right-hand corner of the page.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, choose a package that best suits your needs by clicking on the relevant "Select" button.
Create your job post.
Follow the onscreen prompts to create your job post, clicking on "Next" after each step. Start by adding a job title and location.
You can choose to create your job post from a template. Alternatively, use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Create a job description and job summary.
Add some details about your job, such as salary description, company info, and your logo.
Select a job category and add some more details about your vacancy.
Specify the application method and publishing date.
Click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Click on "Preview" to view your job ad as it will appear on the job board.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Once you're happy with your post, review your order and click on "Checkout." On the next page, click on "Pay online" and then on "Continue to payment." Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be added to the website.
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. DiversityJobs:
DiversityJobs is limited to the U.S., while Diversity in Research Jobs offers employers access to a global audience of candidates. DiversityJobs is the more affordable platform, charging $295.00 for a single job posting, and allows employers to post any type of vacancy, whereas Diversity in Research Jobs focuses on STEM careers.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Diversity.com:
Both Diversity.com and Diversity in Research Jobs are diversity-focused job boards. Both platforms feature a resume database of candidates, but Diversity in Research Jobs offers a larger reach to a global audience of professionals. However, Diversity.com is more affordable than Diversity in Research Jobs.
Diversity in Research Jobs vs. Diversity Careers:
While Diversity Careers is much more affordable than Diversity in Research Jobs, it receives significantly less website traffic and only caters to careers in the U.S. Diversity in Research Jobs also has a more specific focus on STEM careers, making it the better option for targeted hiring.
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Jan 01, 2011
111 River St., Hoboken, NJ 07030
What is Diversity in Research Jobs?
Diversity in Research Jobs is a global diversity job board that caters to careers in science, technology, healthcare, law, and business.
What does it cost to post a job on Diversity in Research Jobs?
Diversity in Research Jobs' pricing ranges from $545.00 to $910.00 for a single 30-day job post. The platform also offers 60-day job posting plans that start from $950.00 per post.
How do I create an account on Diversity in Research Jobs?
- Go to the Diversity in Research Jobs home page.
- Click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on "Create an account" in the right-hand corner of the next page.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Create an account."