1 Job Posting (60 days)
Unlimited Job Posts
Diversity Careers is a member of the Locate Jobs Network that offers highly targeted job boards. Diversity Careers' job board connects diversity employers with targeted candidates. It gives employers, recruiters, and hiring managers a targeted platform to post their jobs.
- The site offers a dedicated diversity employment focus.
- It allows job browsing and posting by state.
- There are both single and unlimited job posting options available.
- All jobs are syndicated to relevant niche job boards in the Locate Jobs Network.
- The site features a user-friendly interface.
- On the subscription plan, all job posts can be edited or updated at any time.
- The subscription plan can be canceled at any time.
- There is no free job posting option or trial available.
- The website does not offer extras, such as applicant tracking or a candidate database.
- Job posts are not shared to social media sites.
We were unable to find independent customer reviews for Diversity Careers at this time. However, the Locate Jobs Network, while not accredited, has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website.
How to Post a Job on Diversity Careers:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Diversity Careers.
Posting a job on Diversity Careers.
Navigate to the home page.
On the home page, click on "POST JOBS" or "Employers - Post Jobs" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Click on "Create Account" and complete the information on the next page, including your business address, contact information, and location. Click on "Create Account" at the bottom of the page to continue.
Click on "Post Jobs."
You'll find the link to post a job in several places on the page. Complete all the relevant fields on the next page, and click on "Create Job" at the bottom of the page.
Pay for your posting.
Review your job posting details and click on "Pay Now" to complete your payment and post your job.
Diversity Careers vs. DiversityJobs:
While both Diversity Careers and DiversityJobs cater to diversity employers, Diversity Careers is the more affordable option. However, DiversityJobs is the better-known platform, and offers a range of extras that Diversity Careers lacks, such as applicant tracking integrations, a resume database, and targeted marketing services.
Diversity Careers vs. Diversity.com:
With a starting price of $180.00 per post, Diversity.com is more expensive than Diversity Careers, but offers more for the price. It includes a resume database, a wide range of pricing plans, and screening questions, all of which Diversity Careers lacks. However, only Diversity Careers shares job posts across the Locate Jobs Network.
Diversity Careers vs. Circa:
Circa offers a similar service to Diversity Careers, but at a much higher price. It also offers OFCCP compliance for federal hiring, which Diversity Careers does not offer. Both sites distribute job posts across a network of job boards, but only AJE features social media and applicant tracking systems integrations.