From £5,500.00 /yr.
Employer profile pages
PR & marketing campaigns
VERCIDA Group offers a comprehensive suite of products for U.S. employers to boost awareness of their diversity and inclusion efforts. Services include bespoke marketing packages and landing pages, job advertising packages, tailored content, and training solutions.
With that said, the platform lacks advanced hiring tools to streamline the hiring process, such as a searchable resume database and candidate matching. Packages are also costly and more suited to companies with large-scale hiring needs.
- Job listings are advertised on vercida.com to a reported 3 million job seekers per year.
- VERCIDA credits or VCs can be used on a limited selection of activities to boost your diversity and inclusion message.
- Job posting plans include at least 100 job listings.
- Each plan includes an inclusive recruitment guide.
- The Partner and Leader plans include four 60-minute member-only group workshops.
- Marketing campaigns include promoting vacancies via email and social media, and bespoke landing pages.
- The credit pack allows you to mix and match marketing products to create your own marketing campaign.
- Other services include SEO-optimized web pages, surveys, articles, and events.
- VERCIDA Group does not offer a free plan.
- Pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- There are no U.S. customer support channels available.
- Subscription plans are costly compared to competitors' and are more suited to large-scale hiring.
- There is no option to post jobs directly to the site.
- The platform lacks advanced hiring tools, such as job distribution to other job boards, CV searches, and candidate matching.
VERCIDA Group has a rating of 2.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot based on four reviews. Three of the users claimed that the company did not respond to their emails or calls. However, the fourth user claimed that they were able to find good roles on the site and that the platform is easy-to-use.
On Facebook, the company has a rating of 2.3 out of 5 based on six reviews, with one user complaining about poor service.
How to Post a Job on VERCIDA Group:
VERCIDA Group vs. LGBTConnect.com:
LGBTConnect.com is an LGBTQ-friendly job board that advertises jobs exclusively in the U.S. Pricing starts at $200.00 for a 60-day job post with the option to pay for syndication on the WorkplaceDiversity.com network. In contrast, VERCIDA Group only has annual plans starting at £5,500.00 but are a good option for reaching an international audience.
VERCIDA Group vs. LGBT.net.
LGBT.net is a niche job board that lets employers post jobs for free during its pre-launch phase. Of the two, VERCIDA Group is the costlier option with annual plans starting at £5,500.00, making them more suitable for hiring at scale. For the higher cost, they do offer a larger reach than LGBT.net as well as comprehensive marketing campaigns.
VERCIDA Group vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular global job posting site that offers free and pay-per-application plans, and a much larger reach than VERCIDA Group. In contrast, VERCIDA Group has diversity marketing campaigns to boost diversity and inclusion initiatives, which Indeed lacks. However, they only offer annual plans starting at £5,500.00, which may be costly for SMEs.
What does VERCIDA stand for?
VERCIDA stands for values, equality, respect, culture, inclusion, diversity, and accessibility.
What does VERCIDA do?
VERCIDA Group is a diversity and inclusion job board that advertises vacancies in several countries, including the U.S. and U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on VERCIDA Group?
VERCIDA Group's pricing ranges between £5,500.00 and £30,000.00 per year.