From £5,500.00 /yr.
Employer profile pages
PR & marketing campaigns
VERCIDA Group offers a comprehensive suite of products for employers to boost awareness of their diversity and inclusion efforts. Services include bespoke marketing packages and landing pages, job advertising packages, tailored content, and training solutions.
With that said, the platform lacks advanced hiring tools to streamline the hiring process, such as a searchable resume database and candidate matching. Packages are also costly and more suited to companies with large-scale hiring needs.
- Job listings are advertised on vercida.com to a reported 3 million job seekers per year.
- VERCIDA credits or VCs can be used on a limited selection of activities to boost your diversity and inclusion message.
- Job posting plans include at least 100 job listings.
- Each plan includes an inclusive recruitment guide.
- The Partner and Leader plans include four 60-minute member-only group workshops.
- Marketing campaigns include promoting vacancies via email and social media, and bespoke landing pages.
- The credit pack allows you to mix and match marketing products to create your own marketing campaign.
- Other services include SEO-optimized web pages, surveys, articles, and events.
- VERCIDA Group does not offer a free plan.
- Subscription plans are costly compared to competitors' and are more suited to large-scale hiring.
- There is no option to post jobs directly to the site.
- The platform lacks advanced hiring tools, such as job distribution to other job boards, CV searches, and candidate matching.
VERCIDA Group has a rating of 2.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot based on four reviews. Three of the users claimed that the company did not respond to their emails or calls. However, the fourth user claimed that they were able to find good roles on the site and that the platform is easy-to-use.
On Facebook, the company has a rating of 2.3 out of 5 based on six reviews, with one user complaining about poor service.
How to Post a Job on VERCIDA Group:
Employers who are interested in posting a job on VERCIDA Group can contact them by filling out the online form or by calling 020 3488 2491.
VERCIDA Group vs. LGBTjobs.co.uk:
LGBTjobs.co.uk offers single and bulk job posting plans but employers need to contact the company for a quote. VERCIDA Group on the other hand charges SMEs an annual fee of £5,500.00 and offers comprehensive marketing campaigns to boost your diversity brand message. However, they are a costly option for small businesses.
VERCIDA Group vs. LGBT Equality:
While VERCIDA Group only offers annual bulk job posting plans, LGBT Equality offers single plans starting at £600.00 +VAT per post, which is more affordable that the former's £5,500.00 per year. Neither site offers resume searches or applicant tracking; however, employers can customize plans to suit their marketing needs with VERCIDA.
VERCIDA Group vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular global job posting site that offers free and pay-per-click plans, and a much larger reach than VERCIDA Group. In contrast, VERCIDA Group has diversity marketing campaigns to boost diversity and inclusion initiatives, which Indeed lacks. However, they only offer annual plans starting at £5,500.00, which may be costly for SMEs.
Jan 01, 2017
25 Station Rd., Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 7SR
What does VERCIDA stand for?
VERCIDA stands for values, equality, respect, culture, inclusion, diversity, and accessibility.
What does VERCIDA do?
VERCIDA Group is a diversity and inclusion job board that advertises vacancies in various industries across the U.K. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on VERCIDA Group?
VERCIDA Group's pricing ranges between £5,500.00 and £30,000.00 per year.