Job board distribution
Social media promotion
Dedicated account manager
DiverseJobsMatter claims to be one of the fastest-growing multi-sector talent platforms in the U.K. Employers who are looking to diversify their workforce can benefit from featured job postings, social media promotion, access to a dedicated account manager, and integration with popular ATS platforms for direct hiring solutions.
- DiverseJobsMatter is a niche job board specifically targeting underrepresented candidates throughout the U.K.
- The Copper Unlimited plan allows for unlimited job posts for six months.
- Premium plans include featured listings, SEO optimization, and posts that are syndicated to partner websites.
- DiverseJobsMatter integrates with popular ATSs including Workable, JazzHR, and Lever.
- For employers without an ATS, job posts are integrated with BroadBean.
- Vacancies are promoted on social media.
- Premium plans include access to a candidate dashboard and a dedicated account manager.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors such as DiversityLink.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Employers first have to register their company before they can post a job.
- There is no candidate CV database for employers to access.
We were unable to find any online reviews of DiverseJobsMatter. The company has a solid reputation in the U.K. and over 22,000 followers on LinkedIn.
How to Post a Job on DiverseJobsMatter:
Four easy steps for posting a job on DiverseJobsMatter.
Posting a job on DiverseJobsMatter.
Click on "Employers."
Navigate to the DiverseJobsMatter home page and hover over the "Employers" button at the top of the page. Select "Pricing" from the dropdown menu.
Select a job posting plan.
Select a posting plan that fits your hiring needs by clicking the "Buy" button below the plan.
Once you have selected a plan, you will be directed to the employer signup page.
Create an employer account.
Fill in your employer details including your company name, website link, location, and description.
You can also choose to log in using LinkedIn.
Create your job post.
Fill in your job posting details and upload your company logo.
Once you have completed your job post, you will be directed to the payment portal.
DiverseJobsMatter vs. MyDiversity.com
MyDiversity.com is more affordable than DiverseJobsMatter, charging just £29.00 +VAT for a basic post. While both platforms promote jobs on social media and offer branded posts, only DiverseJobsMatter offers a dedicated account manager and syndication to a network of partner sites. Neither platform offers a CV database.
DiverseJobsMatter vs. DiversityJobsite:
DiversityJobsite is one of the most popular diversity job boards in the U.K. While it is slightly more costly than DiverseJobsMatter, employers benefit from targeted email campaigns and the chance to be listed as a Champion Diversity employer. Of the two, only DiverseJobsMatter integrates with popular ATS platforms.
DiverseJobsMatter vs. DiversityLink:
Unlike DiverseJobsMatter, DiversityLink offers employers access to an extensive CV database. However, the platform is more costly than its competitor and does not offer the same range of employer hiring tools, such as social media promotion, syndication to partner sites, and integration with leading ATS platforms.
What is DiverseJobsMatter?
DiversityJobsMatter is a job board focused on promoting diversity and inclusion within the recruitment process in the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on DiverseJobsMatter?
A single 30-day job post costs £150.00. Employers also have the option of purchasing enhanced and unlimited posting packages.