Standard Job Listing
£575.00 +VAT /post
£850.00 +VAT /post
£1,300.00 +VAT /post
Job Credit Bundles
Contact for quote.
Best of Diversity
Contact for quote.
Ethnic Jobsite is a U.K.-based job board that helps employers attract professionals from different ethnic minorities, including Black and Asian candidates. Geared toward companies looking to improve their diversity and inclusion strategies, the platform offers a simple job posting process and multiple job ad packages.
While the site gives employers access to a niche network of candidates, it is more expensive than competitor job boards, such as DiverseJobsMatter and DiversityLink. The platform also lacks social media promotion and resume searches.
- Ethnic Jobsite primarily caters to employers in search of Minority Ethnic job seekers.
- The company has several job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- All listings go live on the site within one hour of purchase.
- The "Diversity Champions" package offers employer branding, corporate sponsorships, and featured listings.
- The "Best of Diversity" option includes a dedicated account manager and targeted press releases.
- The "Diversity Network" plan shares listings to partner sites, such as Disability Jobsite.
- Employers are added to the platform's list of "Diversity Champions."
- Ethnic Jobsite is well-established and works with companies like Universal Music U.K. and Sage Publishing.
- Ethnic Jobsite does not feature a free job posting option.
- The company does not share listings to their social media accounts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Ethnic Jobsite.
Ethnic Jobsite vs. DiverseJobsMatter:
Both Ethnic Jobsite and DiverseJobsMatter advertise jobs aimed at Minority Ethnic job seekers. DiverseJobsMatter, however, is more feature-rich than Ethnic Jobsite, offering social media promotion and a client dashboard. While Ethnic Jobsite's single listing costs £575.00 +VAT, DiverseJobsMatter's pricing starts at £150.00 +VAT.
Ethnic Jobsite vs. DiversityLink:
Like Ethnic Jobsite, DiversityLink is aimed at employers looking to diversify their job force. Ethnic Jobsite charges £575.00 +VAT for a single job post, but DiversityLink's standard ad is £349.00 +VAT, making the latter more affordable. Both sites offer promoted listings, but DiversityLink has a resume search tool, which the former lacks.
Ethnic Jobsite vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a U.K.-based job board that lists general vacancies. In comparison, Ethnic Jobsite caters primarily to employers in search of Minority Ethnic job seekers. Both sites offer premium and featured job posts. Reed.co.uk charges regular customers £150.00 +VAT for a regular post while Ethnic Jobsite's pricing starts at £575.00 +VAT