From £115.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
CV database access
Phone and email.
Launched in 2011, Evenbreak has over a decade of recruitment experience in the disabled job market. The platform offers employers a simple job posting process, social media promotion, and affordable pricing plans to help streamline the recruitment process and connect with disabled professionals across Australia.
Evenbreak has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Meta, Uniqlo, and Unilever, among others. While the platform is well-priced, it lacks a free job posting option and job board syndication.
- Evenbreak is a niche job board dedicated to disabled professionals.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- Charities, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum receive a 10% discount on job postings.
- Employers can create company profiles to highlight their inclusive culture and attract talented professionals.
- The platform shares job ads to its social media channels.
- Employers looking to fill remote working positions have access to a global network of talent.
- Evenbreak does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform does not syndicate job ads to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Evenbreak.
1 Job Credit
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Unlimited Job Credits
Contact for quote.
*Evenbreak offers a 10% discount for charities, nonprofits, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum.
Evenbreak vs. DiverseJobsMatter:
DiverseJobsMatter is a U.K.-based job board that helps local employers recruit minority professionals. The platform is less affordable than Evenbreak, charging £500.00 +VAT for a standard 30-day job posting, whereas Evenbreak costs £115.00 +VAT for a 60-day job posting, offering employers greater value and exposure.
Evenbreak vs. The Diversity Dashboard:
Like Evenbreak, The Diversity Dashboard both advertise general roles to minority professionals. Of the two, Evenbreak is more affordable, charging £115.00 +VAT per post, while a single listing on The Diversity Dashboard costs £250.00 +VAT. While Evenbreak offers social media promotion, only The Diversity Dashboard features CV database access.
Evenbreak vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a well-known job board that lists general vacancies throughout the local job market. In comparison, Evenbreak caters specifically to minority professionals and may be the better option for targeted hiring efforts. Of the two, only Reed.co.uk has a new customer discount at £89.00 +VAT per post, while Evenbreak charges £115.00 +VAT per post.