1 Job Credit
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Unlimited Job Credits
Contact for quote.
*Evenbreak offers a 10% discount for charities, nonprofits, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum.
Formed in 2011, Evenbreak has over a decade of recruitment experience in the disabled job market. The platform offers employers a simple job posting process, social media promotion, and affordable pricing plans to help streamline the recruitment process and connect with disabled professionals across Canada.
Evenbreak has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Meta, Uniqlo, and Unilever, among others. While the platform is affordably priced, it lacks a free job posting option and job board syndication. In addition, there are relatively few Canadian jobs listed on the site, and employers may be better suited using a local job board.
- Evenbreak is a niche job board dedicated to disabled professionals.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- Charities, nonprofits, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum receive a 10% discount.
- The platform shares job ads to its social media channels.
- Employers can create company profiles to highlight their inclusive culture and attract talented professionals.
- Evenbreak is more affordable than competitors, such as Indigenous Link and RecruitDisability.org.
- Employers looking to fill remote working positions have access to a global network of professionals.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform does not syndicate job ads to other job boards.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- There is no local office or customer support number.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews for Evenbreak.
How to Post a Job on Evenbreak:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Evenbreak.
Posting a Job on Evenbreak.
Navigate to the Evenbreak home page.
From the home page, scroll to the bottom and click on "Employer Register" under "Useful Links."
Register your company account.
Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page to create your account.
Set up your company profile.
From your dashboard, you can complete your employer profile by following the onscreen prompts at the top of the page.
Once complete, select the "Jobs" tab and click on the pink "Create Job" button toward the right of the page.
Choose a job credit package.
On the next page, select the number of job credits that you would like to purchase by clicking on "Add to Cart" beneath the appropriate package.
Purchase your job credits.
Review your cart and ensure that you have selected the correct job credit plan. Then, click on "Place Order" to continue. Complete the purchase through PayPal or via Credit Card.
Once the payment has been processed, you will be able to create your job post.
Evenbreak vs. Community Outreach Canada:
Community Outreach Canada is available in multiple languages, whereas Evenbreak is only available in English, making the former better for multilingual recruitment. Evenbreak is a global job board, while Community Outreach Canada targets the Canadian job market; however, both platforms have a similar number of Canadian vacancies listed on the site.
Evenbreak vs. RecruitDisability.org:
RecruitDisability.org is similar to Evenbreak in that it helps connect employers with disabled professionals. Both sites offer social media promotion, but RecruitDisability.org features job post syndication, which Evenbreak lacks. However, Evenbreak offers 60-day job listings for roughly the same price as RecruitDisability.org's 30-day listings.
Evenbreak vs. Aboriginal Job Board:
Aboriginal Job Board is a career site that focuses on helping the First Nation communities of Canada connect with employers. In contrast, Evenbreak focuses on professionals with disabilities. Both platforms are good platforms for their specific target audiences, but Aboriginal Job Board is much more affordable than Evenbreak.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
February 11, 2022
What is Evenbreak?
Evenbreak is a nonprofit organization and diversity job board that specializes in helping employers connect with a range of disabled professionals both locally and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Evenbreak?
Evenbreak's pricing starts from £115.00 for a single job credit. The platform also offers discounted bulk job credit rates for employers with multiple vacancies.
How do I create an account on Evenbreak?
- Go to the Evenbreak home page.
- Click on the "Post Vacancies" button beneath the "Employers" heading on the right of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Register" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Evenbreak?
You can edit and delete job posts from your employer dashboard. Click on the "Jobs" tab to find the job post that you would like to remove.