From £115.00 +VAT /post
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Phone and email.
Formed in 2011, Evenbreak has over a decade of recruitment experience in the disabled job market. The platform offers employers a simple job posting process, social media promotion, and affordable pricing plans to help streamline the recruitment process and connect with disabled professionals across Canada.
Evenbreak has been used by a number of prominent companies, including Meta, Uniqlo, and Unilever, among others. While the platform is affordably priced, it lacks a free job posting option and job board syndication. In addition, there are relatively few Canadian jobs listed on the site, and employers may be better suited using a local job board.
- Evenbreak is a niche job board dedicated to disabled professionals.
- Job posts are active for 60 days.
- Charities, nonprofits, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum receive a 10% discount.
- The platform shares job ads to its social media channels.
- Employers can create company profiles to highlight their inclusive culture and attract talented professionals.
- Evenbreak is more affordable than competitors, such as RecruitDisability.org.
- Employers looking to fill remote working positions have access to a global network of professionals.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform does not syndicate job ads to other job boards.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- There is no local office or customer support number.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews for Evenbreak.
1 Job Credit
5 Job Credits
10 Job Credits
Unlimited Job Credits
Contact for quote.
*Evenbreak offers a 10% discount for charities, nonprofits, recruitment agencies, and members of the Business Disability Forum.
**Non-U.K. companies may be exempt from paying taxes.
Evenbreak vs. Community Outreach Canada Job Board:
The Community Outreach Canada job board is available in multiple languages, whereas Evenbreak is only available in English. Evenbreak is a global job board, while the Community Outreach Canada job board targets the Canadian job market. Evenbreak charges £115.00 +VAT per post, while the Community Outreach Canada job board offers free posting with paid options from C$50.00.
Evenbreak vs. RecruitDisability.org:
RecruitDisability.org is similar to Evenbreak in that it helps connect employers with disabled professionals. Both sites offer social media promotion, but RecruitDisability.org features job post syndication, which Evenbreak lacks. RecruitDisability.org charges US$195.00 per post while Evenbreak charges £115.00 +VAT per post.
Evenbreak vs. Aboriginal Job Board:
Aboriginal Job Board is a career site that focuses on helping the First Nation communities of Canada connect with employers. In contrast, Evenbreak focuses on professionals with disabilities. Aboriginal Job Board is Canadian-based and charges C$99.00 per post while Evenbreak is based in the U.K. and charges £115.00 +VAT per post.