Individual Post – Featured Position
10 Post Pack
The Aboriginal Job Board is aimed at connecting First Nation job seekers in Canada with employers looking to recruit members from these communities. The organization also invites members from other communities to apply for jobs on its job board.
The job board further aims to highlight employers who are dedicated to hiring Aboriginals as part of their workforce. The job board offers job posting packages and longer job ad visibility than its competitors, but information on the site is only available in English.
- The job board is aimed at employers wanting to hire members of Canada's First Nation communities.
- Job posts are active for 90 days.
- The job site offers a featured job posting option for increased exposure.
- Bulk posting options are available to employers wanting to advertise more than one job.
- The platform has a resume database for employers to browse through.
- Employer branding is allowed on job posts.
- The most recent advertisers get promoted on the organization's home page.
- Job ads are categorized according to geo-location and job type.
- The job board doesn't provide any contact details, and employers can only get in touch with the recruitment team through an online contact form.
- The platform does not promote job listings through social media platforms or other job posting sites.
- Payments can only be made by credit card.
- The site is only available in English.
The Aboriginal Job Board received a 4.7 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot. The company also features client testimonials on its website. Reviewers commented on the site's user-friendly interface and good customer experience.
How to Post a Job on Aboriginal Job Board:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Aboriginal Job Board.
Posting a job on Aboriginal Job Board.
Click "Post a Job."
To start posting your job, navigate to the website's home page and select "Post a Job" in the top menu bar.
Register for an account.
Complete the online form by adding your job description and company details. Then, click "Review Your Posting."
After reviewing the posting, your account details will be confirmed by email.
Review your job post and publish it.
After completing the online job form, check it for accuracy and click "Post this job."
Select a posting package.
To proceed with posting your job, choose a posting package. Then, click "Proceed to payment."
Complete your billing and credit card details.
Enter your billing information and credit card details in the applicable fields.
The job post will go live once the payment has been processed.
Aboriginal Job Board (AJB) vs. Calgary Employment First Network (CEFN):
Both CEFN and AJB connect employers with minority job seekers. AJB, however, is more focused on members of the First Nations. CEFN does not allow employers to post jobs, but sends employers lists of possible candidates. Their service is free, while AJB's job postings start at C$99.00 per post.
Aboriginal Job Board (AJB) vs. Community Outreach Canada (COC):
While COC is a nonprofit organization for employers looking to improve diversity and inclusion in the workplace, AJB helps Aboriginal job seekers find employment. COC has free options, that AJB lacks. The latter is only available in English, compared to the 104 languages of COC. Both offer branding opportunities.
Aboriginal Job Board (AJB) vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a global professional network and job board, offering targeted advertising in Canada and niche markets such as diversity employment. AJB seeks to assist Canadian employers in employing Aboriginal people. Neither platforms offers free job posting options, but both allow employers access to the resumes of job seekers.
Aboriginal Job Board
Jan. 01, 2013
1410 Normandy Dr, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan S6H 7X8
What is Aboriginal Job Board?
Aboriginal Job Board is a niche job site that connects employers to First Nation job seekers throughout Canada.
What does it cost to post a job on Aboriginal Job Board?
Job postings start at C$99.00 per post, but employers can choose between five job posting packages job posting packages to suit their hiring needs.
How do I create an account on Aboriginal Job Board?
- Navigate to the home page in the top menu bar click "Register."
- Enter your email and password and click "Register Your Account."
Can I delete a job post from Aboriginal Job Board?
- Sign in to your dashboard.
- Select the job placement you want to delete.
- Click on the red "X" to remove the post.