30 Days Featured
60 Days Featured
90 Days Featured
Women's Job List is an inclusive recruitment platform that promotes diversity in the workplace by providing female professionals with easy access to job vacancies from across North America. It also offers employers access to a large talent pool of female professionals.
However, the site seems to cater predominantly to the U.S. workforce. Job seekers are able to search for job vacancies in Canada, and a few are displayed, but there are job posting sites for women more suited to a Canadian audience.
- Women's Job List is a niche job board dedicated to female professionals and diversity-minded employers.
- Employers can link their company logo on Women's Job List to their own website's career page.
- The site automatically imports jobs from employers' websites.
- The platform features a resume database of female candidates.
- Job postings include exposure on other sites, such as Indeed and SimplyHired.
- The platform offers 30-,60-, and 90-day job posting options.
- The website is optimized for mobile use.
- Employers can generate reports with job view statistics and applicant tracking data for up to five years.
- Prominent companies that use the platform include Toyota, Microsoft, and HSBC.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Women Who Code and Career Contessa.
- Job posts are not shared to social media channels.
- There is no French language option.
- Women's Job List does not have offices in Canada.
- There is no local customer service number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Women's Job List.
How to Post a Job on Women's Job List:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Women's Job List.
Posting a Job on Women's Job List.
Navigate to the Women's Job List home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your details. Create a username and password before clicking on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.
Start the job posting process.
Once you've created your account, click on "Employers" in the top menu bar and select "Post Jobs" from the drop-down menu.
Create your job post.
Complete the job posting form with detailed information, such as the job title, job description, location, and posting duration. Once complete, click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it on this page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Fill out the online form with your credit card details and click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page. Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be added to the Women's Job List website.
Women's Job List vs. Women in Biz Network:
Unlike Women's Job List, Women in Biz Network is a niche job board for female tech professionals. When it comes to additional resources, Women in Biz Network offers employers coaching to improve their branding and their work environment. In contrast, while Women's Job List is a general job board, it does not offer any additional resources.
Women's Job List vs. Women Who Code:
Both Women's Job List and Women Who Code cater specifically to female professionals. However, Women Who Code is the more suitable platform for Canadian tech employers, as it offers greater reach in Canada. While Women's Job List caters to more industries, it lacks a strong presence in Canada and is costlier than Women Who Code.
Women's Job List vs. Society for Canadian Women in Science & Technology (SCWIST):
SCWIST caters to female professionals in the tech, science, engineering, and mathematics industries. Women's Job List, in contrast, is a general job board. However, SCWIST caters to an exclusively Canadian audience, whereas Women's Job List focuses more on the U.S. workforce, with limited posted vacancies for Canada.
What is Women's Job List?
Women's Job List is an online job posting and career platform that enables diversity-minded employers to connect with job seekers across North America.
How can I create a Women's Job List account?
- Go to the Women's Job List home page.
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Submit."
How much does it cost to post a job on Women's Job List?
Women's Job List's pricing starts from US$220.00 for a single 30-day job posting. The platform also offers 60- and 90-day job posting options.
How can I edit a job posting on Women's Job List?
Select "My Jobs" on the dashboard. Click on the job posting you would like to edit and make your changes.
Can I track my job post applicants on Women's Job List?
Yes, Women's Job List has a fantastic tracking feature that allows you to track all your applicants.
How can I delete a job posting on Women's Job List?
Select "My Jobs" on the dashboard. Click on the job posting you would like to remove and click on the "Delete" icon next to it.
Does Women's Job List promote my job posts on social media?
No, your job posts are only visible on the Women's Job List website that attracts thousands of candidates, according to their website.
Does Women's Job List have a database of candidates available?
Yes, Women's Job List has a database that you'll have access to.
Does Women's Job List assist employers with candidate interviews?
No, Women's Job List does not offer employers any assistance with candidate interviews.