Applicant tracking system
Searchable resume database
Career Contessa is a niche career site for women. While the site only offers one job posting plan with no feature add-ons or other hiring tools, such as a searchable resume database or candidate management tools, it is nevertheless a useful platform for reaching a targeted audience of female professionals.
- Career Contessa provides employers with access to a niche audience of female professionals in the U.S.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can include their company logos in the job ads.
- The job board is competitively priced compared to competitors such as Women's Job List and Women Who Code.
- Jobs can be sorted by experience level, locations, industry, job type, and more.
- Career Contessa has been used by well-known companies such as HubSpot, eBay, Vistaprint, and Tripadvisor to recruit female staff.
- There is no free posting option.
- The job board is limited to the U.S.
- Customer support is only available via email.
- The platform lacks additional hiring tools, such as a resume database, candidate management tools, and featured job ads.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Career Contessa.
Career Contessa charges $100.00 per 30-day post.
How to Post a Job on Career Contessa:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Career Contessa.
Posting a job on Career Contessa.
Click on "Jobs."
Navigate to the home page and click on "Jobs" in the top menu bar.
Click on "POST A JOB."
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "POST A JOB" button.
Create your job post.
Complete the online form with information about the position, a contact email, a link to the job posting, and your company logo. After submitting your job posting, Career Contessa will review it and, if it's accepted, send you an invoice.
Career Contessa vs. Women For Hire:
Women For Hire is slightly more affordable than Career Contessa and, unlike the latter, also offers bulk pricing options. Both platforms only cater to job seekers in the U.S. and lack additional hiring tools, such as a searchable resume database and candidate management tools.
Career Contessa vs. Women's Job List:
Women's Job List and Career Contessa are both U.S.-centric career sites for female professionals. Women's Jobs List is costlier than Career Contessa, with pricing starting at $220.00 per 30-day post. However, it offers better features, including job post performance reports, job post durations of up to 90 days, and a searchable resume database.
Career Contessa vs. Women Who Code:
While Career Contessa and Women Who Code both target female professionals only, the latter is focused on female tech professionals. Unlike Career Contessa, Women Who Code has a global reach and features a range of additional hiring tools, including social media promotion. However, it is the costlier option.
What is Career Contessa?
Career Contessa is a niche career portal for female job seekers in the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Career Contessa?
Career Contessa charges $100.00 for a 30-day job posting.
How do I delete a job post on Career Contessa?
Contact Career Contessa to request a job posting be removed before its expiry date.