From $80.00 /post.
Job post duration
Bulk posting plans
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Candidate matching tools
Freelancing Females provides employers with a robust recruitment service designed to attract female freelancers in a wide variety of industries, such as writing, marketing, and design. The platform offers several featured listing placement options and employers can search through its extensive resume database of skilled candidates.
The job board is ideal for reaching a highly defined audience of women in freelancing, and has more affordable posting plans than some of its competitors, such as BloggingPro. However, the platform does not offer any advanced hiring tools like candidate matching.
- Freelancing Females specializes in connecting employers with skilled female freelancers in various disciplines and locations.
- There are unlimited job posting packages, as well as bulk job ad packs for companies hiring at scale.
- Employers can access the job board's resume database and send a request to chat with prospective applicants via messaging.
- Listings are promoted on the site's social media pages and featured in its newsletter, which has over 65,000 subscribers.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies can be highlighted and pinned to the top of job search results for added exposure.
- Compared to some niche job portals, Freelancing Females is an affordable option.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Freelancing Females lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Freelancing Females.
Single Job Posting
1 Month of Unlimited Jobs
1 Year of Unlimited Jobs
Freelancing Females vs. BloggingPro:
Freelancing Females and BloggingPro both advertise freelance writing jobs, but the former offers a more targeted approach to hiring female professionals. While Freelancing Females charges $80.00 per post, a single listing on ProBlogging costs $199.00, making it the costlier choice. Both sites offer social media promotion and newsletter advertising.
Freelancing Females vs. Women's Job List:
Like Freelancing Females, Women's Job List specializes in connecting employers with female talent. However, the former primarily lists freelancing roles, while the latter facilitates full-time postings as well. Of the two, Freelancing Females is the more affordable choice, charging $80.00 per post, compared to Women's Job Lists' $220.00 per post.
Freelancing Females vs. FlexJobs:
Freelancing Females and FlexJobs both advertise freelancing jobs, but the former gives employers access to a niche network of female freelancers. While Freelancing Females caters to the U.S. job market, FlexJobs facilitates global postings. Freelancing Females is also the more affordable choice, as FlexJobs charges $399.00 per month per post.