30 Day Posting Nonprofit Only
1 - 30 Day Posting (Commercial)
1 - 60 Day Posting (Commercial) Premium
Featured Employer Upgrade
Premium / Featured Job Slots - Annual Membership
Unlimited Postings - Annual Membership
Slot Plus Program
Contact for quote.
*Employers interested in purchasing one of Diversity.com's bulk job posting packages or website scrape plans should peruse the platform's pricing page.
Diversity.com is a general job board that allows employers to advertise a wide variety of vacancies and build a diverse workforce. The family-owned company has over 20 years of experience in recruitment and offers a suite of hiring tools, such as access to a resume database, featured listings, multiple job posting packages, and employer branding.
Employers can add screening questions to job posts, and multiple payment methods are supported. Nonprofit organizations also pay less for job postings. However, while Diversity.com has a sizeable membership on LinkedIn, it uses very little social media to promote jobs.
- Diversity.com offers an assortment of job posting bundles to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Employers have access to a talent pool of highly qualified and diverse candidates.
- Job posting products cost less for nonprofit organizations.
- Top job categories include healthcare, finance, engineering, education, and manufacturing, among others.
- Each listing comes with a logo and employer profile for increased brand awareness.
- The platform supports multiple payment methods.
- Diversity and inclusion services are offered.
- Screening questions can be added to job posts.
- The platform gathers information about vacancies via job scraping.
- Diversity.com does not have a free trial or free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks an applicant tracking system.
- The resume search tool and resume alerts cost extra.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Diversity.com.
How to Post a Job on Diversity.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Diversity.com.
Posting a Job on Diversity.com.
Go to diversity.com.
Navigate to the Diversity.com home page.
Create an account.
Locate the tab titled "Sign in/Register" in the menu bar and click on the word "Register." Then, complete the form with your details, agree to the terms, and click on "REGISTER."
Select "Post job."
Hover over "Job postings" in the menu bar to open the drop-down menu and click on "Post job."
Purchase a posting plan.
Click on "Purchase Job Postings or enter Coupon code" and choose a posting option that suits your budget. Enter the number of items you want to purchase in the quantity column to the right of your chosen plan, select a payment system, and click on "PROCEED" to make the payment.
Once you've made the payment, you can proceed to the employer dashboard from where you can create and post your job.
Diversity.com vs. DiversityJobs:
While DiversityJobs and Diversity.com offer similar hiring services, the latter site is more affordable, with pricing starting at $180.00 for a nonprofit posting. However, unlike Diversity.com, DiversityJobs integrates with applicant tracking systems, uses social media to promote jobs, and offers access to an account manager.
Diversity.com vs. America's Job Exchange (AJE):
Of the two sites, AJE is the budget-friendly option, but Diversity.com offers far more job posting plans and discounts for nonprofits. AJE reaches a much larger and more general talent pool, whereas Diversity.com primarily caters to highly qualified, African American job seekers.
Diversity.com vs. Professional Diversity Network (PDN):
PDN is more expensive than Diversity.com, but offers a wider reach, is more user-friendly, and has great hiring features, such as live chatbot and company video profiles. In comparison, Diversity.com offers more job posting options, has a discounted posting rate for nonprofits, and gives employers access to a resume database of diverse talent.
What is Diversity.com?
Diversity.com is a general job board that connects employers with a diverse pool of job seekers from a variety of industries throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Diversity.com?
Diversity.com charges $220.00 for a 30-day listing. The platform offers nonprofit organizations a discounted rate on postings and has a large selection of recruitment packages on offer.
How do I create an account on Diversity.com?
- Go to Diversity.com's home page.
- Click on "Sign in/Register."
- Fill out the online form.
- Click on "REGISTER" to create an account.
Is Diversity.com legit?
Yes, Diversity.com is a legitimate small business that has helped employers hire for diversity for the past 20 years.