From $3,900.00 /yr.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Social media promotion
WORK180 (formerly Diverse City Careers) is a comprehensive job network that helps employers connect with women looking to establish successful careers. The platform offers employer branding services, an HR newsletter, and a job board that welcomes Endorsed Employers to advertise vacancies in a variety of sectors, including IT and healthcare.
- Job advertisements can be filtered by job types, location, level of experience, and industries.
- WORK180 offers four employer packages that include access to a job board and a job advertisement writing tool.
- All Endorsed Employers are entered into WORK180's public employer directory.
- The platform provides a host of employer branding services that include employee storytelling and global campaigns.
- Employers have the option of sponsoring career events to help network with potential candidates.
- New job advertisements and Endorsed Employers are promoted on WORK180's social media platforms.
- Every quarter, Endorsed Employers receive an exhaustive business report that includes feedback from job seekers.
- Employers are given access to a DEI Account Manager to help improve job statistics.
- Compared to Indeed and DiversityJobs, WORK180 does not operate as a traditional job posting site, which minimizes its reach.
- All employers must undergo an endorsement check before advertising jobs on WORK180.
- The platform's entry-level plan does not include global campaigns and employee storytelling.
- WORK180 only offers annual plans that start at $3,900.00 per year.
- The Endorsement package does not include access to the WORK180 job board.
We were unable to find employer reviews of WORK180's job posting services online. That said, the company's Facebook page has a 4.6 out of 5-star rating, with many reviews featuring job seekers that were happy with the service.
WORK180 offers five packages: Endorsement, Promoter, Builder, Maximizer, and Influencer. However, the company does not disclose pricing on its website. Interested employers can contact WORK180 for a quote.
How to Post a Job on WORK180:
Employers are not allowed to post job advertisements on WORK180's job board without undergoing an endorsement check. To become an Endorsed Employer, navigate to the home page and click on "Getting endorsed" under the "For employers" drop-down menu. Complete the endorsement check form and click on "Submit."
WORK180 vs. DiversityJobs:
Both WORK180 and DiversityJobs are dedicated to hiring women in the workforce, but the latter expands its reach by advertising jobs for a range of groups. Additionally, DiversityJobs is more affordable, with its entry-level plan costing $295.00 per post. In comparison, WORK180's entry-level plan for posting jobs starts at $12,000.00 per year.
WORK180 vs. Women's Job List:
With WORK180, employers have to undergo endorsement checks first and pricing starts at $12,000.00 per year. Comparatively, employers can easily create an account with Women's Job List to start posting jobs immediately, and prices start at $220.00 per plan. That said, WORK180 does offer robust features missing from Women's Job List.
WORK180 vs. Boulo:
WORK180 and Boulo both offer a dedicated approach to job employment for women. However, while WORK180 advertises a range of job types, Boulo caters specifically to women looking for flexible employment. The two competitors do not list pricing on their websites, but research indicates that WORK180's job posting prices start at $12,000.00 per year.
What is WORK180?
WORK180 is an international job network and women empowerment program that champions diverse hiring in the workplace. For employers, the company offers access to a job board and job advertisement writing tool to help reach candidates faster.
How do I post a job ad on WORK180?
How much does it cost to post a job on the WORK180 job board?
WORK180's pricing ranges between $12,000.00 and $33,600.00 per year. While the company does offer an Endorsement plan for $3,900.00 per year, it does not include access to the job board.