Single Job Posting (60 days)
3-Pack Multiple Job Postings (60 days)
10-Pack Multiple Job Postings (60 days)
30-Pack Multiple Job Postings (60 days)
Unlimited Job Postings For 6 Months (60 days)
Diversity Executive Search/Talent Placement
Contact for quote.
BlackJobs.com is a general job board that caters to over 300,000 African American job seekers. The platform helps employers connect with professionals in a variety of job industries, including IT, engineering, communications, finance, design, and more.
BlackJobs.com offers multiple job posting packages, employer branding, job distribution, and resume database access, giving employers access to a niche network of talent. With over 20 years of recruitment experience, the platform has helped more than 1,000 companies diversify their workforce and hire qualified candidates.
- Well-known companies, such as Amazon, UPS, and Netflix have used the job board to hire talent.
- BlackJobs.com primarily caters to the African American job force.
- The site receives 300,000 visitors every month.
- Multiple job posting packages are available.
- The platform boasts a resume database of over 12,000 professionals in various industries.
- The site's job packages never expire.
- Job posts are listed on Hispanic Jobs for free.
- Listings are active on the site for 60 days.
- Employers can create basic company profiles for increased brand awareness.
- BlackJobs.com does not offer a free trial or free job posting option.
- The platform does not allow listings from religious or political organizations as well as military government agencies.
- The site lacks an applicant tracking system.
How to Post a Job on BlackJobs.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on BlackJobs.com.
Posting a Job on BlackJobs.com.
Go to the BlackJobs.com website.
From the home page, underneath the logo, click on "Post a Job."
Select a job posting package.
Scroll down to the selection of job posting plans. Choose your preferred package and click on "Post Job" or "Purchase," depending on the plan.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with details about your listing, such as the job title, location, job description, and compensation. Once you're done, click on "Preview Job."
Review your listing.
Read through your job post to ensure the information you've provided is correct. Then, click on "Payment."
To make changes to your listing, click on "Edit."
Finalize your order.
Enter your billing information and add your email address to create an account. Once you're done, click on "Process Payment."
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live.
BlackJobs.com vs. Professional Diversity Network (PDN):
Of the two sites, PDN is more expensive, as you can get three job postings on BlackJobs.com for the price of one on PDN. BlackJobs.com is efficient but very basic, while PDN offers far more hiring services. If your goal is to hire African Americans only, then BlackJobs.com is the better option.
BlackJobs.com vs. Diversity.com:
The price of a single job posting on Diversity.com and BlackJobs.com is similar, but bundles on Blackjobs.com are more affordable. BlackJobs.com offers very basic features limited mostly to job posts, whereas Diversity.com offers access to a range of more advanced services, such as resume searches.
BlackJobs.com vs. DiversityJobs:
DiversityJobs is a popular job board that targets a wide range of communities, whereas BlackJobs.com targets African American job-seekers exclusively. DiversityJobs is cheaper per job posting but offers no bundle deals, while BlackJobs.com's bundles are well-priced. Both platforms offer a resume database.
What is BlackJobs.com?
BlackJobs.com is a leading diversity job board that focuses on pairing skilled and qualified African American job-seekers with ethical, high-quality employment.
What does it cost to post a job on BlackJobs.com?
A single job posting costs $249.00 on BlackJobs.com, but there are several bundle packages to choose from.
How do I create an account on BlackJobs.com?
- Go to the BlackJobs.com home page.
- Click on "Employers" in the top right corner.
- Click "Create Employer Account."
- Add your email address and the name of your company.
- Create a password.
- Click on "Register."
How do I delete a job post on BlackJobs.com?
You can delete a job post from your BlackJobs.com employer dashboard.
What types of jobs can I advertise on BlackJobs.com?
BlackJobs.com is a job site focused exclusively on African American job-seekers. The site supports all kinds of industries. However, you may not post jobs for religious and political organizations, as well as military agencies.