All the services that Pink Jobs offers are free.
Pink Jobs is a user-friendly, basic job board for posting and finding jobs in several different industries. Features include unlimited listings, email alerts, and a resume database. Unlike many niche diversity job boards, Pink Jobs uses its social media channels to promote vacancies.
While all of Pink Jobs' services are free, there aren't many on offer. Employers can't do anything to attract more candidates to their profiles or vacancies. Job posts are also limited to the platform and its Twitter and Facebook pages.
- All of Pink Jobs' services are free.
- Top job categories include accounting, communications, law, education, and engineering, among others.
- The site allows for unlimited listings to be posted.
- Employers are alerted when a new candidate that matches their search has joined.
- The platform features a resume database of professionals from all career levels.
- The site offers employers a simple, easy-to-use dashboard.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages.
- The site does not prescreen candidates.
- Pink Jobs' reach is limited compared to other job sites, such as Diversity.com and America's Job Exchange.
- The site lacks an applicant tracking system and employer branding.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Pink Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Pink Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Pink Jobs.
Posting a Job on Pink Jobs.
Go to Pink-Jobs.com.
Navigate to the Pink Jobs home page and click on "Submit a Job" in the top-right corner.
Create a free account.
To create an employer account, select "I am an Employer," and enter a username, email, and password. When you are done, click on "Create Account."
Submit a job.
Click on "Submit a Job" and fill out the online form with information about your listing. Submit the form when you are ready for your job to be posted.
Pink Jobs vs. Women's Job List:
While Pink Jobs targets the LGBT community, Women's Job List is a recruitment site for female job seekers. Pink Jobs is a free job posting site that shares posts to its social media channels, whereas Women's Job List does not disclose its pricing or include social media sharing. However, Women's Job List does share posts to other job boards.
Pink Jobs vs. Diversity.com:
Diversity.com is a great option for reaching a wide audience and there are many services to choose from to help promote your vacancies. However, if you're looking to target the LGBT community specifically, then Pink Jobs is best. They are also free and provide unlimited listings.
Pink Jobs vs. America's Job Exchange:
America's Job Exchange is a popular diversity job board that reaches millions of job seekers and offers compliance services but these services cost extra. Pink Jobs offers job postings and access to a resume database for free. It also focuses on LGBT-friendly opportunities.
What is Pink Jobs?
Pink Jobs is a general job board that serves the LGBT community in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Europe with its free job posting service.
What does it cost to post a job on Pink Jobs?
Employers can use Pink Jobs for free.
How do I create an account on Pink Jobs?
- Go to the Pink Jobs home page.
- Click on "Create Account (free)."
- Select "I am an Employer."
- Provide a username, email, and password.
- Click on "Create Account."
What types of jobs can I advertise on Pink Jobs?
Employers can post full-time and part-time vacancies across all industries as long as the jobs are LGBT-friendly.