Pink Jobs is a completely free diversity job board that serves the LGBT community in North America, Canada, Australia, and Europe. Employers can list unlimited job postings for both full-time and part-time roles.
All the services that Pink Jobs offers are free.
Pink Jobs is a user-friendly, basic job board for posting and finding gay-friendly jobs. Features include unlimited listings, alerts, and resume database. Unlike many diversity job boards, Pink Jobs uses its social media channels to promote jobs.
And while all services are free, there aren't many of them. Pink Jobs does not offer access to recruiters or account managers. Employers can't do anything to attract more candidates to their profiles or vacancies. Job posts are also limited to the platform and its Twitter and Facebook pages.
- All services are free.
- The platform also targets non-LGBT job-seekers.
- Unlimited listings for employers.
- Alerts employers when a new candidate that matches their search has joined.
- Includes a resume database.
- Simple, easy-to-use dashboard.
- Employers can search resumes by industry and location.
- Uses social media to promote jobs.
- No pre-qualification of candidates.
- No other services offered.
- Limited reach.
How to Post a Job on Pink Jobs:
- Log in to your employer account.
- Click "Submit a Job."
- Fill out the job details form.
- Preview the job post.
Pink Jobs vs. include.io:
include.io and Pink Jobs serve similar communities, but include.io is for tech professionals exclusively. If you are looking for tech professionals, include.io offers more helpful services at a cost, and a wider reach, but Pink Jobs is free and you have unlimited listings.
Pink Jobs vs. Diversity.com:
Diversity.com is a great job board for reaching a wide audience and there are many services to choose from to help promote your vacancies, but if you're looking to target the LGBT community specifically, then Pink Jobs is best. They are also free and provide unlimited listings.
Pink Jobs vs. America's Job Exchange:
America's Job Exchange is a popular diversity job board that reaches millions of job-seekers and offers compliance services, but to use all the features costs extra. Pink Jobs offers job postings and access to a resume database for free. It also focuses on gay-friendly opportunities.
What is Pink Jobs?
Pink Jobs is a completely free job board that serves the LGBT community in North America, Canada, Australia, and Europe.
What does it cost to post a job on Pink Jobs?
Pink Jobs is free.
How do I create an account on Pink Jobs?
- Go to the Pink Jobs homepage.
- Click on "Create Account (free)."
- Select "I am an Employer."
- Provide a username, email, and password.
- Click "Create Account."
What types of jobs can I advertise on Pink Jobs?
Employers can post full-time and part-time vacancies across all industries as long as the jobs are LGBT-friendly.