Summer Job Finder
From $25.00 /post.
Bulk posting options
10 - 60 days.
Social media promotion
Summer Job Finder is a niche job board that helps companies find and hire candidates for seasonal work throughout the U.S. and abroad. The platform has more than 28 years of recruitment experience and is a valuable resource for talent in search of summer jobs in the outdoor, farming, hospitality, recreation, and similar sectors.
The job board is more affordable than other niche competitors, such as CoolWorks and Backdoorjobs.com, and offers a comprehensive set of hiring tools, including a free job posting option, featured listings, and social media promotion.
- Summer Job Finder gives companies access to a specialized pool of seasonal job seekers at all career levels.
- The job board offers a free trial job posting option, as well as several paid posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can post summer jobs and internships in a variety of sectors, including farming, recreation, and hospitality.
- The "Unlimited Jobs" package includes access to the platform's resume database of both local and global talent.
- The "Premium" posting plan lists vacancies above standard job postings for increased visibility.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Listings are shared to the job board's Twitter page for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Summer Job Finder does not offer candidate matching or applicant tracking tools.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- While the platform caters to international job postings, its reach is primarily limited to the U.S. and Canada.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Summer Job Finder.
Free Trial Job Posting
Standard Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
30-Day Unlimited Package
One Full Year Unlimited Package
How to Post a Job on Summer Job Finder:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Summer Job Finder.
Posting a job on Summer Job Finder.
Go to Summer Job Finder's home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" under the heading "Employers Only" toward the middle right-hand side of the page.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, click on "Not a member? Register" and complete the online form with your details. Once you're done, click on "Register."
Create your listing.
From your employer panel, click on "Post a Job" and fill out the online form with your vacancy details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Preview."
Preview and publish your job post.
Read through your job post for accuracy. Once you're satisfied, click on "Publish Listing."
To change your job post, click on "Edit Listing."
If you chose a paid posting option, you'll be asked to add your billing information to the online form. To purchase and publish your vacancy, click on "Place Order."
Summer Job Finder vs. CoolWorks:
Like Summer Job Finder, CoolWorks advertises seasonal outdoor jobs throughout the U.S. and abroad. Of the two, Summer Job Finder is the budget-friendly option, offering free and paid posting plans, while CoolWorks' pricing starts from $139.00 per post. However, CoolWorks offers applicant tracking tools, which Summer Job Finder lacks.
Summer Job Finder vs. Backdoorjobs.com:
Summer Job Finder and Backdoorjobs.com both cater to the seasonal adventure and outdoor job market, but the former is the only platform offering a free job posting plan. Both sites feature social media promotion, but Backdoorjobs.com also offers job post writing services and advanced employer branding.
Summer Job Finder vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job board that advertises full-time, part-time, and seasonal roles. In comparison, Summer Job Finder has an international presence but its main focus is on the U.S. seasonal job market. Both platforms have free and paid job posting options, but only Indeed features candidate screening tools for targeted hiring.
M&L Research, Inc.
4701 SW Admiral Way, Ste. 4, Seattle, WA 98116