From $139.00 /post.
Up to 30 days.
Telephone, email, and live chat.
CoolWorks is a user-friendly job board that targets outdoor enthusiasts and job seekers looking for seasonal work. Jobs advertised on CoolWorks are generally situated in national parks, resorts, camps, and beaches.
While the services are costly, the platform does offer very useful features to help employers streamline their recruitment processes, including the option to create an enhanced employer profile that integrates with applicant tracking systems and improves branding.
- The ad package credits expire one year from the purchase date.
- The enhanced employer profiles allow employers to showcase their business.
- CoolWorks offers an applicant tracking system called The Staffing Center to help employers streamline recruitment.
- While the site is known for advertising seasonal work, employers can also advertise full-time positions.
- CoolWorks offers a 10% discount on certain job ads for 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofits.
- The site is partnered with several reputable businesses, including the America Outdoors Association.
- CoolWorks receives an average of over 250,000 views per month, with over 91% of views stemming from the U.S.
- There is no free posting plan available.
- Compared to competitors, Adventure Job Board and Summer Job Finder, CoolWorks is the costlier option.
- CoolWorks does not provide access to a resume database.
- Employer accounts are approved on a location-by-location basis.
- Corporate or parent employer accounts for multi-location properties will not be approved.
- Employers must send an application and be approved before they can start posting job ads.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CoolWorks. The site does have handpicked testimonials, which praise the efficacy of the platform and the company's ability to deliver on its promises.
Multi-Position Job Ad
Single Position Job Ad
Ad Packages: 20-49 Posts
Ad Packages: 50+ Posts
From $269.00 /mo.
Add On: Featured Boost
*Enhanced profiles are also available in 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month packages.
**Nonprofit organizations receive a 10% discount on certain job posting plans.
How to Post a Job on CoolWorks:
Four steps for posting a job ad on CoolWorks.
Registering as an employer on CoolWorks.
Navigate to the CoolWorks home page.
Go to CoolWorks's home page and click on "POST A JOB" in the main menu. On the following page, read through the different packages and click on "REGISTER TO POST" to continue.
Register an account with CoolWorks.
Complete the signup form on the following page by entering your full name, email address, and a valid password. Click on "SIGN UP" to complete the registration.
You will then receive an email confirmation email that verifies your address. Once the verification is complete, you can log in.
Register as an employer.
Only once you've successfully logged into your account will you be able to register as an employer. From the CoolWorks dashboard, click on "POST A JOB" in the main menu.
Scroll down slightly until you see a red button that reads, "REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER." Click on the link until and you will be directed to the "Employer Signup" form.
Complete your employer registration.
Fill in the "Employer Signup" form by providing the relevant details, including your company description, location, housing benefits, and more. When you're ready to submit your form, click on "FINISH."
The CoolWorks team will contact you regarding your approval. Once you've been approved, you can start posting job ads.
CoolWorks vs. Summer Job Finder:
CoolWorks and Summer Job Finder are both niche job boards targeting seasonal workers and outdoor enthusiasts. Of the two Summer Job Finder is more affordable than CoolWorks, charging $25.00 per post, compared to the latter's $139.00 per post. However, only CoolWorks features company profiles and an applicant tracking system.
CoolWorks vs. Adventure Job Board:
Adventure Job Board offers job ad distribution to dedicated private social media groups and university job boards, and also offers resume database access. These are all features CoolWorks does not offer. While Adventure Job Board charges $147.00 per post, CoolWorks charges $139.00 for a 7-day listing.
CoolWorks vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that offers far more features than CoolWorks and is much more affordable, thanks to its free job posting plan. The primary advantage of CoolWorks over Indeed is that it attracts a very specific target audience, namely outdoor enthusiasts and people looking for seasonal work.
Sep 01, 1995
Morrison, CO 80465
What does CoolWorks do?
CoolWorks is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire job seekers in search of seasonal or year-round work in interesting places, such as state parks, summer camps, ski lodges, ranches, beach resorts, and more.
What is the price range of CoolWorks?
CoolWorks' prices starts at $139.00 for a 7-day job post.
Is there a CoolWorks free trial?
No, CoolWorks does not offer a free trial.