From £54.00 +VAT /post.
Discounted bulk job ad packs
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Season Workers gives employers access to a niche pool of candidates in a wide range of sectors with seasonal job availability. Employers can manage their listings and applications from a user-friendly online dashboard, while job posts are cross-posted to the site's affiliated job boards for increased exposure.
While the job board is a valuable resource for hiring both local and international seasonal and part-time professionals, it lacks certain key hiring tools, such as resume database access and an applicant tracking system.
- Season Workers offers discounted rates on bulk job ad packs for companies hiring at scale.
- The platform distributes vacancies to a variety of affiliated job boards and its social media pages for added reach.
- Employers can create company profiles with a logo and a detailed description to aid brand awareness.
- Listings can be featured on the site's home page and added to its newsletter for maximum exposure.
- Employers can easily manage job posts and applications from their online dashboard.
- Season Workers does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The job board is costlier than some local competitors, such as CoolWorks.
- The platform does not offer resume database access or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Season Workers.
1 Job Credit
2 Job Credits
3 Job Credits
4 Job Credits
*Non-U.K. employers may be exempt from paying VAT.
Season Workers vs. SeasonalJobs.com:
Like Season Workers, SeasonalJobs.com lists a wide range of part-time and seasonal roles in the U.S. However, the former facilitates international postings and may not have the same local reach as SeasonalJobs.com. While Season Workers charges £54.00 +VAT per post, a single listing on SeasonalJobs.com costs $49.00.
Season Workers vs. CoolWorks:
While Season Workers and CoolWorks both advertise seasonal vacancies, the former is the more affordable choice, charging £54.00 +VAT per post, compared to CoolWorks' $139.00 per post. Both platforms offer bulk posting discounts and employer branding, but only Season Workers features comprehensive job ad distribution tools.
Season Workers vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job posting site that lists various part-time and full-time roles. By contrast, Season Workers gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring seasonal workers. Indeed is the more affordable choice, offering a free posting plan, while a single post on Season Workers costs £54.00 +VAT.