Optimized SEO content
Wander Jobs is an online job network that was created to connect employers with job seekers who are looking for meaningful work in the great outdoors. Suitable for both small outfitters and global companies, Wander Jobs offers familiar features to help create optimized hiring profiles, including embedded video and unlimited posting durations.
That said, Wander Jobs does not operate as a traditional job board. While job seekers can view a business's hiring profile when they're actively recruiting, Wander Jobs does not advertise direct job vacancies. Instead, its expert team helps make employers sound more attractive to active job seekers in comprehensive hiring profiles.
- Wander Jobs' expert writers create your hiring profile to ensure it showcases marketable images, text, and embedded content.
- The Hiring Profile can include embedded Youtube videos, as well as links to job ads and social media platforms.
- Employers can choose to list or unlist their hiring profiles and job ads at any time.
- If employers are unsatisfied with Wander Jobs' results in the first 30 days, they qualify for a refund.
- Wander Jobs' team optimizes all content, including meta descriptions, titles, and internal and external links.
- The hiring profile is active for 365 days, allowing employers to make updates whenever they want.
- The platform claims to have a growing monthly audience of 8,000 visitors.
- Employers must provide housing to advertise vacancies on Wander Jobs.
- There is an additional $30.00 setup fee charged.
- Wander Jobs does not offer a free plan or one-time job posting packages.
- The platform is lacking traditional job board features, such as candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- There is no resume database available.
- Customer support is only via email and is limited in available hours.
We were unable to find online reviews of Wander Jobs.
Wander Jobs offers one annual subscription plan of $499.00 per year. With this plan, your hiring profile is active for 365 days. First-time employers are also required to pay a one-time setup fee of $30.00.
Wander Jobs vs. Travel Massive:
While both competitors promote travel-related opportunities, they differ greatly in functionality and pricing. With Wander Jobs, employers' hiring profiles are advertised, and the platform only offers a yearly subscription of $499.00. Travel Massive, on the other hand, charges $149.00 for a 30-day post, and it operates as a traditional job board.
Wander Jobs vs. Summer Job Finder:
Despite both platforms focusing on seasonal work, only Summer Job Finder is a traditional part-time job board that allows employers to make direct job postings for $25.00 per post. In contrast, Wander Jobs only offers a yearly subscription of $499.00 that allows employers to list or unlist their hiring profiles whenever they're actively recruiting.
Wander Jobs vs. Adventure Job Board:
Similar to Adventure Job Board, Wander Jobs connects employers with job seekers looking for outdoor-related work. That said, only Adventure Job Board offers both free and paid plans, which start at $147.00 per post. While Wander Jobs costs $499.00 per year for year-round listings, Adventure Job Board's posts are available for a respectable 60 days.