From $349.00 /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Applicant tracking system
Diversity hiring tools
Job ad distribution
WickedLocal.com Jobs is the dedicated job portal of WickedLocal.com, an online and print news publication. The platform caters to statewide talent and advertises vacancies in a wide variety of industries, such as finance, education, healthcare, sales, and more.
While the job board's feature profile is quite robust and includes job ad distribution, social media promotion, applicant tracking, and job post reporting, it is costlier than several competitors, such as JobsInMA.
- WickedLocal.com Jobs offers employers a broad, state-specific market reach.
- The platform offers bulk job posting packages for companies hiring at scale.
- Vacancies are distributed to more than 30 affiliated job boards, including ZipRecruiter, for maximum exposure.
- Employers can use the site's applicant tracking system to efficiently manage applicants and candidate pipelines.
- Users can receive candidate ratings based on their job descriptions to connect with suitable talent.
- The job board shares listings to its social media pages for added reach.
- The platform offers robust diversity hiring tools to help employers connect with veterans and minority job seekers.
- Other services include unlimited user logins, mobile-optimized listings, and job post reporting.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to some rival platforms, WickedLocal.com Jobs is costly.
- The site does not feature resume database access.
We were unable to find any online reviews of WickedLocal.com Jobs.
*The platform offers various bulk posting packages.
How to Post a Job on WickedLocal.com Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on WickedLocal.com Jobs.
Posting a job on WickedLocal.com Jobs.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button toward the middle of WickedLocal.com Jobs' home page.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose your preferred job posting package by clicking on "Post a job now" under the applicable heading.
A pop-up window will appear. Add your email address and click on "Continue" to proceed.
Create your listing.
Add information about your job post to the online form, including the title, description, and location. Once you're ready to proceed, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Review your order.
Read through your listing for accuracy and peruse the available job post upgrades. Tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase or, alternatively, leave them blank and click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Pay for your job post.
Fill out the online form with your billing, company, and credit card details, and click on "Post Job" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the site.
WickedLocal.com Jobs vs. JobsInMA:
WickedLocal.com Jobs and JobsInMA both advertise roles throughout eastern Massachusetts and offer several advanced hiring tools, such as applicant tracking and job ad distribution. Of the two, JobsInMA is the more affordable choice, charging $219.00 per post, compared to WickedLocal.com Jobs' $349.00 per post.
WickedLocal.com Jobs vs. Built In Boston:
While WickedLocal.com Jobs attracts statewide talent, Built In Boston is a city-specific job site that lists tech-related roles, reaching a more niche network of candidates. While WickedLocal.com Jobs is more feature-rich, it is also the costlier choice, charging $349.00 per post. By contrast, Built In Boston charges $69.00 per post per month.
WickedLocal.com Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular U.S.-based job board that lists general roles. In comparison, WickedLocal.com Jobs gives users a more targeted approach to hiring Massachusetts-based talent. Indeed has a free posting plan and paid options starting at $5.00 per day, while WickedLocal.com Jobs charges $349.00 per post, making it the costlier choice.