Candidate Contact Information
From $4.99 /candidate.*
*The cost may vary, depending on the job title and location.
SimplyHired is a general job aggregator that gathers job postings from affiliated sites to share them on SimplyHired for free. The platform has a pay-to-contact model, and while posting a job is completely free, employers are charged a fee to unlock candidates' contact information.
SimplyHired offers some great features, such as applicant management, job description tools, a salary estimator, and a message board, but they have received many negative customer reviews, mostly citing a lack of customer support from the platform.
- SimplyHired allows for free job postings that are syndicated across its partner websites.
- The platform features resources to assist with crafting effective job descriptions.
- The site offers a range of services, including applicant tracking, interview scheduling, and candidate management.
- Listings enjoy high visibility on SimplyHired and Indeed's job boards.
- The site collects postings from third-party sites and shares them for increased exposure.
- The job board lacks social media sharing.
- With such wide exposure, be prepared to receive too many responses to your job ads at times.
- SimplyHired has received many negative customer reviews.
- While posting a job is completely free, employers are charged for every candidate they want to contact.
While SimplyHired is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau, it does have a D- rating. There are also three negative customer reviews on BBB citing lack of support and numerous fake listings as problems with using SimplyHired.
On Trustpilot, SimplyHired has over 120 customer reviews with an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. Many of the customer complaints seem to focus on a lack of customer support.
SimplyHired vs. Indeed:
SimplyHired and Indeed are partner job boards and will often feature the same job vacancies. They both advertise general positions and have a global reach, but Indeed is the more affordable option, as it does not charge employers to obtain applicants' contact information.
SimplyHired vs. ZipRecruiter:
ZipRecruiter and SimplyHired are similar job sites with easy-to-use interfaces, but SimplyHired is more affordable, allowing for free postings compared to ZipRecruiter's $399.00 a month. However, ZipRecruiter features candidate-matching technology that helps employers find the best candidates, which SimplyHired lacks.
SimplyHired vs. Monster:
Monster and SimplyHired are both global, general job posting sites. SimplyHired features a free job posting plan, while Monster offers paid posting options starting from $12.00 per day. Monster also features an advanced candidate matching filter, which SimplyHired lacks.