Geebo is a community classifieds site advertising goods for sale and job postings across the country. Geebo syndicates job postings across many job search websites, reaching both active and passive job seekers.
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
1 Job Posting
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
20 Job Postings
How to Post a Job on Geebo:
- Go to geebo.com and click "Post" in the top right corner.
- On the next page, click "Employment."
- You will be directed to an employer's information page.
- Select one of the payment options and click "Post Now."
- On the next page, enter your credit card details, personal and company details.
- From there you'll be able to post your job listing.
Geebo Key Information Table:
Number of Employees
1 (888) 439-3113
1350 Beverly Rd, Ste 115-218, McLean VA 22101
How can I edit a Geebo job posting?
Sign in to your account and click the job you would like to edit. After you have made your changes, click "Confirm."
How can I delete a Geebo job posting?
From your Geebo dashboard, choose the job you would like to delete. Click "Delete" at the bottom of the page.
How can I create a Geebo employer's account?
On the Geebo homepage, click "Post" in the top right corner followed by "Employment." Select a payment plan and click "Post Now." On the next page, fill in the online form and press "Submit."