Geebo is a community classifieds site advertising goods for sale and job postings across the country. Geebo syndicates job postings across many job search websites, reaching both active and passive job seekers.
1 Job Posting
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
20 Job Postings
How to Post a Job on Geebo:
- Go to geebo.com and click "Post" in the top right corner.
- On the next page, click "Employment."
- You will be directed to an employer's information page.
- Select one of the payment options and click "Post Now."
- On the next page, enter your credit card details, personal and company details.
- From there you'll be able to post your job listing.
Geebo Key Information Table:
Number of Employees
1 (888) 439-3113
1350 Beverly Rd, Ste 115-218, McLean VA 22101
How can I edit a Geebo job posting?
Sign in to your account and click the job you would like to edit. After you have made your changes, click "Confirm."
How can I delete a Geebo job posting?
From your Geebo dashboard, choose the job you would like to delete. Click "Delete" at the bottom of the page.
How can I create a Geebo employer's account?
On the Geebo homepage, click "Post" in the top right corner followed by "Employment." Select a payment plan and click "Post Now." On the next page, fill in the online form and press "Submit."