The Sacramento Bee Jobs
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
The Sacramento Bee is a print and online publication that shares the latest local news, sports, politics, and health articles. The platform also hosts a job board where employers can find, attract, and hire high-quality professionals in a variety of industries throughout Sacramento and surrounding areas.
The job board offers a comprehensive set of hiring tools, including applicant tracking, candidate matching, job syndication, and social media promotion, making it more feature-rich than other local job sites, such as SacramentoCareers. However, the platform is costly and, unlike some competitors, does not offer a free job posting option.
- The Sacramento Bee Jobs gives employers access to an extensive pool of local job seekers.
- The platform offers multiple job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings are distributed to a network of more than 30 partner job boards for increased exposure.
- The "Premium" package includes access to the site's resume database.
- Vacancies are promoted on the job board's social media pages for added visibility.
- The platform features a robust applicant tracking system to keep track of applicants throughout the hiring process.
- Candidates are automatically rated and matched to vacancies based on its job description.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- The site features comprehensive hiring analytics and performance tracking tools.
- Other services include promoted listings, unlimited user logins, and print advertising options.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The Sacramento Bee Jobs is costly compared to other local job sites, such as SacJobs.
- Only the top-tier job posting package includes resume database access and candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Sacramento Bee Jobs.
*There are several job post upgrades, including college job distribution tools and job category boosts, available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on The Sacramento Bee Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The Sacramento Bee Jobs.
Posting a job on The Sacramento Bee Jobs.
Start the job posting process.
Navigate to The Sacramento Bee Jobs' home page and click on "POST A JOB" on the right-hand side of the top menu.
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, click on "Post a Job Now" and choose your preferred job posting plan by clicking on "Purchase now" under the applicable heading.
Add your email address to the pop-up form and click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your job posting details, including the job title, post date, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue" in the bottom-left corner.
Review your order.
Review your listing for accuracy and ensure that you've selected the correct job posting plan. Peruse the available upgrades and select any you'd like to purchase. Once you're satisfied, click on "Continue."
Pay for your listing.
Add your billing and credit card information to the online form, and click on "Post Job" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
The Sacramento Bee Jobs vs. SacJobs:
The Sacramento Bee Jobs and SacJobs both primarily cater to local job seekers and offer applicant tracking tools. Of the two, SacJobs is the more affordable option, charging significantly less than the former for a single listing. However, The Sacramento Bee Jobs is more feature-rich than SacJobs, offering robust job syndication tools.
The Sacramento Bee Jobs vs. SacramentoCareers.com:
Like The Sacramento Bee Jobs, SacramentoCareers.com offers featured listings, but is the budget-friendlier choice, charging $85.00 per job post, while The Sacramento Bee Jobs' pricing starts from $398.00 per listing. However, The Sacramento Bee Jobs has more hiring tools on offer, such as applicant tracking and resume searches.
The Sacramento Bee Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with both a large local and global reach. In comparison, The Sacramento Bee Jobs primarily advertises Sacramento-based roles and may offer employers better options for hiring local talent. Both sites offer promoted listings and candidate matching, but only Indeed features applicant messaging tools.