From $25.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Resume database access
SacJobs provides employers with access to a niche network of local job seekers in a wide variety of industries, including customer service, construction, healthcare, retail, hospitality, and more. Its standout features include resume searches and social media promotion.
Compared to other local job posting sites, such as SacramentoRecruiter.com, the platform is an affordable choice for employers in search of budget-friendly job posting plans and standard recruitment services. However, it does not offer advanced hiring tools, such as candidate matching.
- SacJobs allows employers to post full-time and part-time vacancies at all career levels throughout the city.
- Employers can search the platform's resume database for suitable candidates.
- The job board is more affordable than some of its competitors.
- Listings are shared to the site's Facebook and Twitter pages for increased visibility.
- Employers can create branded company profile pages to attract more applicants.
- There are bulk job posting plans available for companies hiring at scale.
- The job board offers employers access to seasonal career fairs to connect with local job seekers.
- Employers can manage their listings from a centralized user dashboard.
- The platform offers basic applicant tracking tools.
- SacJobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks job distribution and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SacJobs.
1 Job Posting
2 Job Postings
4 Job Postings
Monthly Unlimited Job Postings
Unlimited Job Postings
SacJobs Spring Career Fair
*The Unlimited and SacJobs Spring Career Fair plans include resume database access.
How to Post a Job on SacJobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on SacJobs.
Posting a job on SacJobs.
Go to SacJob's home page.
From the home page, hover over "Employer Products" and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Register."
Choose a job posting package.
On the next page, select your preferred job posting plan by clicking on "Post a Job" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online form with your job posting details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Preview."
Review and purchase your listing.
Read through your listing for accuracy, and click on "Edit" to make any changes. Once you're satisfied, click on "Post." On the next page, click on "Place Order" to pay for your job post.
SacJobs vs. The Sacramento Bee Jobs:
Like SacJobs, The Sacramento Bee Jobs advertises a wide range of local vacancies. Of the two, The Sacramento Bee Jobs is the costlier option, charging significantly more than SacJobs per job post. However, for the higher price point, employers have access to more advanced hiring tools, such as candidate ratings and job post analytics.
SacJobs vs. SacramentoRecruiter.com:
Like SacJobs, SacramentoRecruiter.com is a niche job board for finding talent in the Sacramento area. However, SacramentoRecruiter.com is costlier than the former, charging $225.00 per post, compared to SacJobs' starting price of $25.00. Furthermore, SacJobs offers more features, such as social media promotion and employer branding.
SacJobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular general job board with both a local and international reach. In comparison, SacJobs primarily caters to Sacramento-based employers and job seekers, making it the better option for targeted hiring. However, Indeed has a free job posting option and candidate messaging tools, which SacJobs lacks.