CalNonprofits Career Center
From $100.00 /post.
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Social media promotion
CalNonprofits Career Center is a niche job board that advertises a wide variety of vacancies targeting professionals throughout California's nonprofit sector. Thanks to its extended reach via social media and job board partnerships, the platform gives employers a targeted approach to hiring local nonprofit talent.
The job board offers a standard range of hiring tools, including resume searches, promoted listings, and employer branding. However, it lacks a free job posting plan, a common feature with other nonprofit job posting sites.
- CalNonprofits Career Center caters to more than 3,000 candidates in search of local nonprofit roles.
- The platform features multiple job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings can be distributed to the platform's partner job boards, including NonprofitJobsource.com, for increased exposure.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- There are several job post upgrades, including social media promotion, available at checkout.
- The job board gives employers access to an extensive resume database.
- Members of CalNonprofits receive a discount on job posts.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings can be added to the platform's home page for maximum visibility.
- There are more than 1,000 vacancies currently listed on the site, indicating its popularity with employers.
- Unlike some of its competitors, such as Nonprofit Career Network, the site lacks a free job posting plan.
- The platform does not offer applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CalNonprofits Career Center.
45 Day Job Posting
3 Pack of 45 Day Job Postings
45 Day Job Posting + Nonprofit Job Board Network
Single Resume Purchase
*There are several job post upgrades available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on CalNonprofits Career Center:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CalNonprofits Career Center.
Posting a job on CalNonprofits Career Center.
Go to CalNonprofits Career Center.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, hover over "Sign-in or Create Account" and select "Employer" from the drop-down menu. Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and once you're done, click on "Create My Account."
Click on the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
Create your listing.
From your dashboard, click on "POST A JOB." At the top of the page, select your preferred job posting package and fill out the online form with your vacancy details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
On the next page, peruse the available job post upgrades and tick the boxes of the ones you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Finalize your order.
Add your billing details to the online form and click on your preferred payment method, either "Pay by Credit Card," "Pay by Check/Invoice," or "PayPal Check out" to pay for your job post.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the job board.
CalNonprofits Career Center vs. Nonprofit Career Network:
CalNonprofits Career Center and Nonprofit Career Network are similarly priced and both offer employer branding tools. However, Nonprofit Career Network allows for free volunteer listings, appealing to employers on a tight budget. Of the two, CalNonprofits Career Center is more feature-rich, offering job distribution and resume searches.
CalNonprofits Career Center vs. Foundation List:
Like CalNonprofits Career Center, Foundation List advertises local nonprofit roles and offers job distribution and social media promotion. While neither site offers a free job posting plan, Foundation List is slightly more affordable, charging $95.00 for a 30-day listing. However, only CalNonprofits Career Center offers resume searches.
CalNonprofits Career Center vs. California Job Department:
CalNonprofits Career Center and California Job Department both cater to the local job market, but the former gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring nonprofit talent. Of the two, CalNonprofits Career Center has more hiring services on offer, such as resume searches, but only California Job Department features candidate matching tools.