From $75.00 /post.
Job post duration
30 - 60 days.
Targeted email alerts
Resume database access
NPO.net is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of vacancies in the nonprofit and charity sectors, including Board service, administrative support, outreach, HR and legal, and volunteer roles. Its key hiring solutions include featured listings, employer branding, and social media promotion.
While the platform gives employers access to a niche network of around 10,000 job seekers, it lacks a free plan and access to a resume database. However, the job board is a budget-friendly option compared to some of its competitors, such as NonProfitJobs.org.
- There are several job posting packages to choose from, affording employers great flexibility.
- The job board caters exclusively to mission-driven job seekers in search of nonprofit or charity roles.
- NPO.net shares listings to its Twitter page for increased visibility.
- The "Enhanced" package includes a company profile and a featured employer spot on the home page to aid brand awareness.
- The "Premium" plan distributes vacancies to a network of partner job boards for comprehensive exposure.
- Listings can be spotlighted on the site's home page and sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- There are bulk job posting packages available for companies hiring at scale.
- Employers can manage job posts and applicants from a centralized user dashboard.
- The platform is more affordable than other local nonprofit job boards.
- NPO.net does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The job board lacks access to a resume database and candidate matching tools.
- There is no applicant tracking system available.
- The "Basic" package features no additional hiring tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NPO.net.
3-Pack of Basic Package
5-Pack of Basic Package
10-Pack of Basic Package
50-Pack of Basic Package
*There are several job post upgrades available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on NPO.net:
Five easy steps for posting a job on NPO.net.
Posting a job on NPO.net.
Go to NPO.net's home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" toward the top-right corner.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "Add to cart" under the applicable heading.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, fill out the online registration form and click on "Register" to proceed.
Finalize your order.
Peruse the job post enhancement options and tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase. Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting plan and click on "Proceed to Checkout."
Fill out the online form with your billing and payment information, and click on "Place Order" to complete your purchase.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy from your employer dashboard.
NPO.net vs. Nonprofit Career Network:
NPO.net and Nonprofit Career Network both offer employer branding and an efficient job posting process, but only the latter has a free volunteer listing option available. Of the two, NPO.net is the more feature-rich choice, offering job distribution, social media promotion, and targeted email alerts.
NPO.net vs. NonProfitJobs.org:
NPO.net and NonProfitJobs.org both cater to the nonprofit job market, but the former is the more affordable option, charging $75.00 for a basic listing, while NonProfitJobs.org charges $125.00 per job post. While NPO.net offers job distribution and social media promotion, only NonProfitJobs.org features resume searches.
NPO.net vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board with a wide reach, catering to more than 200 million job seekers. In comparison, NPO.net has a significantly smaller reach but primarily serves the nonprofit job market, giving employers a more targeted approach to hiring talent. Both sites offer employer branding, but only Indeed has a free job posting option.