30-day Job Post
60-day Job Post
Sponsored Job Post
Foundation List is a niche job posting site that advertises a wide variety of vacancies in the U.S. nonprofit sector. Besides their popular job board, the site provides organizations, charities, and volunteer groups with industry-related resources, news, blog articles, and career advice.
Foundation List aims to connect socially conscious employers with a niche talent pool of passionate job seekers. The site's recruitment services include social media promotion, job syndication to partner job boards, and featured listings.
- Foundation List has a database of over 40,000 nonprofit professionals for employers to connect with.
- Employers can advertise vacancies in all nonprofit sectors.
- Jobs posted to the site are shared on their Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Employers can purchase either a 30-day or 60-day listing.
- The platform syndicates listings to partner job boards, including ZipRecruiter and SimplyHired.
- The site lets employers update their job posting details as many times as needed.
- The platform lets employers add their logo to job posts for increased visibility.
- All listings have an unlimited word count.
- The site's "Sponsored" package includes email advertising, and a listing placement and logo feature on the site's home page.
- Foundation List does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- The job board does not offer bulk job posting packages.
- Employers only have two payment methods to choose from.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Foundation List.
How to Post a Job on Foundation List:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Foundation List.
Posting a job on Foundation List.
Navigate to Foundation List's home page.
On the home page, hover over "EMPLOYERS" and select "Post A Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Fill out the online registration form and click on "REGISTER" towards the bottom of the page.
Start the job posting process.
On your employer dashboard, select "Post a Job" under the heading "MANAGE."
Enter the job posting details.
Add information about your listing to the online form, such as the title, job type, description, and location. Once you're done, select your preferred job posting package towards the bottom of the page, and click "PREVIEW."
Review your listing.
Read through your job post to ensure you've added the correct information. Then, select "PUBLISH LISTING."
You can go back and change your listing by clicking "EDIT LISTING."
Finalize your order.
Add your credit card information to the online form. Then, click "PLACE ORDER" to pay for your job post.
Your job post will then go live on Foundation List.
Employers can also pay for their job post through PayPal by selecting its tab and clicking "PLACE ORDER."
Foundation List vs. Nonprofit Career Network:
Foundation List and Nonprofit Career Network both cater to the nonprofit sector. The latter has free and paid job posting options available, with a single job post priced at $100.00. Foundation List's pricing, however, starts at $80.00 for a single listing. The site also offers social media promotion, which Nonprofit Career Network lacks.
Foundation List vs. NonProfit Times Career Match:
NonProfit Times Career Match is a niche job posting site that serves the U.S. job market. Although both platforms offer promoted listings for increased exposure, NonProfit Times Career Match has additional features, such as bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring and a resume search function, which Foundation List lacks.
Foundation List vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network and job posting site that advertises general vacancies throughout the U.S. and abroad. Foundation List, however, specializes in posting jobs in the nonprofit sector of the U.S., which might be the better option for employers looking to connect with a niche pool of candidates.
What is Foundation List?
Foundation List is a U.S.-based niche job posting site that connects employers, charities, and volunteer groups with job seekers in search of roles within the nonprofit sector.
What does it cost to post a job on Foundation List?
Foundation List's pricing starts at $80.00 for a 30-day job post. The site also offers a 60-day listing and a "Sponsored" job posting package.
How do I create a Foundation List account?
- Navigate to Foundation List's home page.
- Hover over "LOGIN/ SIGNUP" and select "Employers."
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Select "REGISTER."
How do I edit a job post on Foundation List?
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Edit Jobs."
- Choose the job you'd like to change, and once you're done, click "Save."