Wyoming Nonprofit Network
Social media promotion
Employer networking events
Email and phone.
Wyoming Nonprofit Network is a member organization that provides advocacy, resources, and support to the local charitable nonprofit sector. They also host a niche job board that connects nonprofits with job seekers in a wide variety of nonprofit-adjacent industries, including healthcare, finance, marketing, and conservation.
While the platform offers a free job posting service to members, the job board is rather basic and does not offer additional hiring services, such as social media promotion, employer branding, or job distribution. However, the platform is a good resource for nonprofits in search of a budget-friendly job posting site.
- The job board caters exclusively to the Wyoming nonprofit community.
- Employers can advertise roles at all career levels, including executive positions.
- Wyoming Nonprofit Network allows member companies to post jobs for free.
- Employers can post a wide variety of nonprofit-adjacent roles in healthcare, finance, marketing, and more.
- The platform offers additional resources, such as employer networking events, online courses, and community workshops.
- The job board is more affordable than some niche competitors, such as Foundation List.
- Employers can add a comprehensive company description to job posts.
- Companies need to be members of Wyoming Nonprofit Network to advertise vacancies.
- The job board is rather basic and does not offer employer branding, social media promotion, or featured listings.
- There is no online job posting process.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Wyoming Nonprofit Network.
Wyoming Nonprofit Network offers a free job posting service to member companies. Employers can opt to pay for their listing as a donation by contacting the organization via email.
How to Post a Job on Wyoming Nonprofit Network:
Wyoming Nonprofit Network vs. wyomingatwork.com:
Similar to Wyoming Nonprofit Network, wyomingatwork.com offers a free job posting service and caters exclusively to the local job sector. While Wyoming Nonprofit Network gives companies a more targeted approach to hiring for nonprofit roles, wyomingatwork.com is more feature-rich, offering resume searches and job market statistics.
Wyoming Nonprofit Network vs. Foundation List:
Wyoming Nonprofit Network and Foundation List both advertise roles throughout the nonprofit sector, but the former primarily lists local positions. While Wyoming Nonprofit Network is a free job posting service, Foundation List's pricing starts from $85.00 per post, but it offers more hiring tools, such as job distribution and employer branding.
Wyoming Nonprofit Network vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a wide range of general vacancies. In comparison, Wyoming Nonprofit Network primarily caters to the local nonprofit sector and has a smaller reach than Indeed. Both sites have a free job posting option, but Indeed features resume searches and employer dashboards, which Wyoming Nonprofit Network lacks.
What is Wyoming Nonprofit Network?
Wyoming Nonprofit Network is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of nonprofit vacancies throughout Wyoming.
What does it cost to post a job on Wyoming Nonprofit Network?
Members can post jobs for free on Wyoming Nonprofit Network's job board.