1 Job Post
Job Flash Package (1 Post)
Premium Job Flash Package (1 Post)
Ultimate Recruitment Package (1 Post)
3 Pack Basic (3 Posts)
Job Posting + Civil Service Job Board Network (1 Post)
Job Flash Package + Civil Service Job Board Network (1 Post)
5 Pack Job Flash (5 Posts)
GovtJobs.com is a leading platform for U.S. government agency jobs. It exclusively focuses on executive state and local government positions for public sector job seekers. GovtJobs.com allows job seekers to upload their resumes and apply for jobs at no cost, while employers pay to post jobs.
- Connect with public sector job seekers across the U.S.
- Join over 2,000 government agencies who advertise jobs via this site.
- A 30-day basic job post option is available.
- The Job Flash and Premium Job Flash packages include a single job post emailed to 26,000+ government professionals.
- The Ultimate Recruitment Package package includes a single job post emailed and distributed to 1,000+ job boards and social media.
- Bulk job posting packages are on offer.
- Brand advertising options are available.
- Job posts are categorized and job seekers can search for listing by state.
- Options to attract diverse candidates and veterans are available.
- Receive applications and resumes directly from job seekers.
- No free trial is offered.
- No free plans are available.
- No candidate matching.
- Employers receive no email alerts for new applications.
- No integrated ATS or candidate management dashboard featured.
- Unlimited access to the resume database is charged extra.
How to Post a Job on GovtJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on GovtJobs.com.
Posting a job on GovtJobs.com.
Click "Post Jobs" on the home page.
Navigate to the GovtJobs.com home page and click "Post Jobs."
Create an account.
Click "Post a Job" in the top right corner of the page. You will be prompted to log in to your account or, if you do not have one, create an account by entering your personal and company information.
Enter your personal and company information.
Click "Create My Account."
You will see a message informing you that your account has been created. Click "Continue."
Select a job posting package.
Select a job posting package that suits your needs.
Create a job post.
Enter the job information, including a job description, requirements, and location, and click "Continue."
Review additional posting options.
Next, you can select to upgrade your posting for increased exposure.
Finalize your job ad.
Review your job listing and make the payment for your job ad. It can take up to an hour after your job posting has ben submitted until it becomes viewable by job seekers on the site.
GovtJobs.com vs. USAJobs:
Both GovtJobs.com and USAJOBS feature public sector jobs with federal agencies. USAJOBS is the federal government’s official job site for civil service jobs where syndicated federal agency jobs are listed for free. GovtJobs.com allows federal employers to directly post jobs on their board and prices start at $199.00 per month for a single post.
GovtJobs.com vs. GovernmentJobs.com:
Both GovtJobs.com and GovernmentJobs.com connect public sector job seekers with U.S. government employers. GovernmentJobs.com provides applicant tracking, and all plans give employers unlimited access to resumes, whereas GovtJobs does not. GovtJobs.com's posting prices start at $199.00 per month, with GovernmentJobs.com charging $175.00 per post.
GovtJobs.com vs. Careers In Government (CIG):
Both GovtJobs.com and CIG post-government jobs for job seekers in the public sector. They differ in that CIG also features information for public sector employees and their services include candidate matching. GovtJobs.com costs start at $199.00 for a single job post, while CIG prices start at $275.00 for a post that includes a diversity boost.
What is GovtJobs.com?
GovtJobs.com connects U.S. government agency employers with job seekers in the public sector. It specializes in executive level state and local government job opportunities.
What does it cost to post a job on GovtJobs.com?
GovtJobs.com's pricing starts at $199.00 for a single job post.