MinnesotaWorks.net allows employers to post jobs for free.
MinnesotaWorks.net is a job posting site that connects employers with local professionals in the finance, design, agriculture, sales, and healthcare sectors, among others. The platform's partner site CareerForce gives employers access to various hiring tools, such as candidate matching technology and job statistics.
MinnesotaWorks.net is an affordable option for finding and attracting local candidates, with a resume database of over 12,400 job seekers. However, the platform lacks several hiring tools that competitor sites like MinnesotaJobNetwork.com offer, such as employer branding and featured listings.
- The job board allows employers to post vacancies for free.
- Employers can search and save the resumes of candidates they'd like to connect with.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- The site offers veteran services for employers interested in hiring ex-military personnel.
- Employers can access candidate matching tools and other hiring resources through the job board's partner site, CareerForce.
- MinnesotaWorks.net does not share listings to other job boards.
- The platform lacks featured listings, employer branding, and an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MinnesotaWorks.net.
How to Post a Job on MinnesotaWorks.net:
Employers interested in placing a vacancy on MinnesotaWorks.net should go to the platform's home page and select "EMPLOYER REGISTRATION." Tick the boxes agreeing to the site's services, privacy notice, and terms of service, each time clicking on "Next" toward the bottom-right of the page.
Fill out the online form with your employer details, and your account will be submitted for approval. Once your account has been approved, you'll be able to post your listing to the job board.
MinnesotaWorks.net vs. MinnesotaJobNetwork.com:
Like MinnesotaWorks.net, MinnesotaJobNetwork.com caters to local employers and job seekers. Of the two sites, MinnesotaWorks.net is more affordable, offering a free job posting service, while MinnesotaJobNetwork.com charges $275.00 for a basic listing. However, MinnesotaJobNetwork.com has employer branding tools, which MinnesotaWorks.net lacks.
MinnesotaWorks.net vs. JobsinMinneapolis.com:
MinnesotaWorks.net and JobsinMinneapolis.com are both local job boards with resume searches and targeted email alerts on offer. While MinnesotaWorks.net is a free job posting service, JobsinMinneapolis.com only has paid plans. However, the site is more feature-rich than MinnesotaWorks.net, offering featured listings and social media promotion.
MinnesotaWorks.net vs. Talent.com:
While both sites list general jobs, Talent.com serves the entire U.S., while MinnesotaWorks.net caters to the local market. Both platforms allow employers to post jobs for free, but Talent.com offers a pay-per-click model for sponsored listings, affording employers maximum visibility. They also have a mobile app, which MinnesotaWorks.net lacks.
What is MinnesotaWorks.net?
MinnesotaWorks.net is a general job board that helps employers fill their vacancies with local candidates in a variety of industries.
What does it cost to post a job on MinnesotaWorks.net?
MinnesotaWorks.net is a free job posting service.
How do I create a MinnesotaWorks.net account?
- Navigate to MinnesotaWorks.net's home page and click on "EMPLOYER REGISTRATION."
- Tick the box to agree to the site's services, privacy notice, and terms of service, each time clicking on "Next" toward the bottom-right of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click "Next." Your account will then be sent for approval.
Is MinnesotaWorks.net safe?
Yes, MinnesotaWorks.net is run by the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) and currently lists over 136,700 vacancies on its site. The job board also boasts a resume database of more than 12,400 local job seekers.