Wyoming Tribune Eagle Jobs
From $195.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Wyoming Tribune Eagle (WTE) Jobs allows employers to streamline the hiring process by advertising jobs on the news website, in the print newspaper, and on top job sites for maximum visibility. The platform is more affordable than competitor sites, such as NationJob, and offers a range of features to ensure that vacancies reach a large audience.
With that said, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan, applicant tracking tools, or a searchable resume database.
- Employers have the option of publishing jobs digitally and in print.
- Each posting package includes social media promotion.
- The Max Recruit function ensures that job posts are syndicated to top job posting sites, such as Indeed and ZipRecruiter.
- The Platinum package allows employers to post featured jobs.
- The Advanced and Premium packages include a passive Facebook campaign to reach even more potential candidates.
- With the niche add-on packages, job posts are distributed to WTE Jobs' college, veteran, and diversity networks.
- At the time of writing, there are less than 10 job ads posted on the site.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- Job ads are difficult to find on the website.
- Employers cannot post a job directly to the site.
- The platform lacks useful hiring tools, such as applicant tracking, a CV database, and candidate matching.
While the Wyoming Tribune Eagle is a reputable organization, we were unable to find any online reviews of its job board.
Basic Package - 30 Day Job Posting
Advanced Package - 30 Day Job Posting
Premium Package - 30 Day Job Posting
*In addition to the online packages, WTE Jobs offers print ads and add-on niche packages. Contact the company for a quote.
How to Post a Job on Wyoming Tribune Eagle Jobs:
Employers who wish to post a vacancy on the site can email their job posts to KristAn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wyoming Tribune Eagle (WTE) Jobs vs. NationJob:
Like WTE Jobs, NationJob targets the city of Cheyenne in Wyoming. WTE Jobs is more affordable than NationJob and offers social media promotion which the latter lacks. Both sites offer job distribution, but NationJob has branded employer profiles and reaches a larger audience than WTE Jobs. Both sites lack direct job posting and CV databases.
Wyoming Tribune Eagle Jobs vs. Wyoming at Work:
Wyoming at Work is a free job posting site, allowing employers to post vacancies in all industries across the state, and offers a CV database, which WTE Jobs lacks. Unlike Wyoming at Work, however, WTE Jobs offers social media promotion and job syndication, all features lacking from Wyoming at Work.
Wyoming Tribune Eagle Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job posting site that offers extensive reach as well as free and paid job posting options, while WTE Jobs only offers paid job posts. WTE Jobs does not offer a searchable resume database to cherrypick candidates, but the platform does offer job syndication to top job boards, including Indeed.