From $300.00 /post.
Job board syndication
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
NationJob's strength is its network of job sites that allow companies to make targeted recruiting at job-specific sites. Job posts reach an audience of over 500,000 job seekers from a wide range of industries and specialties, but there is no searchable candidate resume database and their starting price is costlier than their rivals.
- Vacancies are advertised to over 500,000 job seekers.
- A wide range of price plans suits hiring budgets big and small.
- Discounts on bulk job posting appeal to large corporations hiring at scale.
- Large companies who recruit throughout the year can benefit from unlimited job posting packages.
- Job posts are formatted and categorized by NationJob staff to ensure they're of the highest quality and targeted effectively.
- Listings are distributed to partner job sites for added reach.
- Job seekers receive targeted job posts via P.J. Scout, a free emailing service for targeted advertising.
- A Custom Jobs Page gives employers a branded profile with all their current openings advertised.
- Job posts are sent to industry-specific job sites for targeted hiring.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Job posts have to be crafted by employers and emailed to NationJob. There are no job posting templates to use.
- There is no searchable candidate resume database.
- The website feels outdated and contains adverts.
- There are currently fewer than 350 listings on the job board, making it less popular than prominent job sites such as Indeed.
- Vacancies are not shared on the company's social media accounts.
We were unable to find reviews for NationJob.
Single 30-Day Posting
Five 30-Day Postings
Ten 30-Day Postings
*See the pricing page for more information on unlimited annual job posting packages.
How to Post a Job on NationJob:
NationJob does not have a job post submission form. Job posts need to be emailed to the company or faxed to 515-243-5384. Job posts can be submitted in any file format (Microsoft Word, PDF) and should include the following:
- Company name.
- Job locations.
- Instructions for applying.
- Billing information.
NationJob will contact you when your job post goes live and give you instructions about payment methods.
NationJob vs. Wyoming Nonprofit Network:
While NationJob's pricing starts at $300.00 per job post, Wyoming Nonprofit Network is entirely free. Neither platform offers a candidate resume database or social media sharing, but NationJob has a larger audience of job seekers and has price plans that appeal to large companies hiring in volume. Go with Wyoming Nonprofit Network if on a budget.
NationJob vs. Wyoming at Work:
Wyoming at Work is a free recruitment platform that offers tons of value. It has a candidate resume database and candidate management tools to streamline the hiring process. NationJob is a paid job board that does not have a resume database, but it offers targeted hiring and reaches a large pool of job seekers.
NationJob vs. GovtJobs.com:
At $199.00 per job post, GovtJobs.com is a more affordable alternative to NationJob ($300.00 per job post). Both platforms offer discounts for posting in bulk, have various ways of promoting jobs, and distribute jobs to other job boards. GovtJobs.com has a searchable candidate resume database while NationJob does not.
What is NationJob?
NationJob is a job posting site that leverages its network of job-specific sites for targeted hiring. It advertises listings to an audience of over 500,000 job seekers and has plenty of pricing options.
What does it cost to post a job on NationJob?
NationJob's pricing ranges from $300.00 per post to $1,300.00 per post, and $950.00 per year to $19,000.00 per year for an annual package.