Nonprofit Times CareerMatch
From $249.00 /post.
Job post duration
Nonprofit Times CareerMatch provides employers with access to a niche pool of nonprofit job seekers in the U.S. While the platform is more costly than many of its competitors, it does offer ATS integration and access to a resume database with every posting plan.
That said, the platform doesn't syndicate job posts to other job boards or share them on social media.
- Nonprofit Times CareerMatch is a niche job board specifically aimed at the nonprofit sector.
- All job posting plans include 30-day access to the resume database.
- Employers can purchase access to the resume database without having to post a job.
- Companies can sync their ATS with the job board.
- Nonprofit Times CareerMatch offers featured listings for enhanced exposure on the site.
- Bulk job posting packages are available on request.
- The job board receives over 7,000 monthly views and over 500 views for each job post.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts don't include job board syndication or candidate matching.
- Nonprofit Times CareerMatch is more costly than competitors such as Idealist and Foundation List.
We were unable to find online reviews of Nonprofit Times CareerMatch.
Silver Job Posting Package
Gold Job Posting Package
Platinum Job Posting Package
Executive Recruitment + Newsletter
Platinum Plus Job Posting Package
30-Day Resume Search
30-Day Featured Job Add-On
How to Post a Job on Nonprofit Times CareerMatch:
Three easy steps for posing a job on Nonprofit Times CareerMatch.
Posing a job on Nonprofit Times CareerMatch.
Navigate to the the Career Center page.
Log on to the NPA Career Center Page and click on the "Sign In" button located on the top right of the page.
Click on "New Users Sign Up" on the popup.
Register as an employer.
In the blocks provided, fill in your employer information including your name, email, phone number, employer type, and employer profile.
Continue the process until registration is complete.
Create your job post.
Once your account has been verified, you can head to your employer dashboard and create your job post.
Nonprofit Times CareerMatch vs. Idealist:
Unlike Nonprofit Times CareerMatch, Idealist is a nonprofit job board aimed at interns, graduates, and volunteers. It is also a more affordable platform with standard non-intern posts costing $105.00 per post compared to $249.00, which Nonprofit Times CareerMatch charges for a basic post.
Nonprofit Times CareerMatch vs. Foundation List:
Both Nonprofit Times CareerMatch and Foundation List are niche job boards targeting the U.S. nonprofit sector. Nonprofit Times CareerMatch charges upwards of $249.00 per post, while Foundation List's pricing starts at $85.00 per post and includes more advanced hiring features.
Nonprofit Times CareerMatch vs. NPO.net:
While NPO.net and Nonprofit Times CareerMatch both offer featured listings, only NPO.net includes job board syndication and email blasts but not resume access. NPO.net is more affordable, charging upwards of $75.00 per post compared to NPT CareerMatch's starting price of $249.00 per post.
What is Nonprofit Times CareerMatch?
Nonprofit Times CareerMatch is a nonprofit job board run by The Nonprofit Times digital and print publication.
What does it cost to post a job on Nonprofit Times CareerMatch?
Nonprofit Times CareerMatch offers several job posting plans with pricing starting at $249.00 for a 30-day post.