From $100.00 /post.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Impact Opportunity is a niche job board that primarily caters to U.S.-based nonprofits, social enterprises, B corps, and community-led organizations. Thanks to the site's robust hiring tools, including resume searches and featured listings, companies can quickly and easily fill their nonprofit and volunteer roles with mission-driven talent.
While the platform gives employers a highly targeted approach to hiring candidates, it does not offer a free job posting plan and is costly compared to some of its rival job boards, such as NPO.net.
- Impact Opportunity offers bulk job posting packages for companies hiring at scale.
- Vacancies are promoted on the platform's Facebook and Twitter pages for maximum exposure.
- Employers can add their company logo and a short description to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Featured listings are added to the top of the site's jobs list and to its e-newsletter for increased visibility.
- Each job post includes an unlimited word count and formatting options.
- Companies gain access to an extensive resume database of nonprofit talent.
- Vacancies are search-optimized for keywords and location.
- Unlike many of its competitors, the job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Impact Opportunity.
Featured Job Posting
Job Posting 10-Pack
Featured Job Posting 10-Pack
How to Post a Job on Impact Opportunity:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Impact Opportunity.
Posting a job on Impact Opportunity.
Click on "Post a Job."
You'll find this button in the top menu bar of Impact Opportunity's home page.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "REGISTER."
Choose a job posting plan.
Select your preferred job posting package by clicking on "Post a Job" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details, including the job title, location, and job type. Once you're done, click on "PREVIEW."
Review your job post for accuracy and click on "POST" to proceed.
To make any changes to your listing, click on "EDIT."
Complete your purchase.
Select your preferred payment method and click on "PLACE ORDER" to pay for your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
Impact Opportunity vs. Foundation List:
Impact Opportunity and Foundation List are both dedicated to the local nonprofit sector and offer social media promotion, employer branding, and an unlimited word count on job posts. While Impact Opportunity is a good option for resume database access, Foundation List offers an extended reach via job distribution.
Impact Opportunity vs. Nonprofit Career Network:
While Impact Opportunity and Nonprofit Career Network are similarly priced, only the latter offers free volunteer postings, making it a budget-friendly choice. However, Impact Opportunity features a wider variety of hiring tools than Nonprofit Career Network, such as resume searches, social media promotion, and featured listings.
Impact Opportunity vs. Devex:
Impact Opportunity and Devex both advertise nonprofit roles, but the latter has a wider reach and caters to the development, humanitarian, and sustainability sectors as well. Of the two, Impact Opportunity is the more affordable option, but Devex serves a larger network of talent, with a resume database of around 1 million candidates.
What is Impact Opportunity?
Impact Opportunity is a niche job board that connects nonprofits, social enterprises, and mission-driven companies with skilled candidates in search of nonprofit and volunteer employment opportunities.
What does it cost to post a job on Impact Opportunity?
Impact Opportunity's pricing starts from $100.00 for a basic job post.
How do I create an account on Impact Opportunity?
- Navigate to Impact Opportunity's home page and click on "SIGN UP" on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select "Employer" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post from Impact Opportunity?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Job Postings" and select the listing you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete" and select "DELETE JOB" when prompted.