Post 5 or more jobs
Post 2 to 5 jobs
Post a single job
Become a member and post unlimited jobs for 1 year*
*Members also have the ability to edit or delete job posts and access the candidate database.
NonProfitJobs.org is a specialist job board specifically aimed at the U.S. nonprofit sector. Membership is optional but employers who pay the annual $1,000.00 membership fee are able to create an employer profile and search the candidate database for free. Members can also post jobs for free and also delete and edit their posts at any time.
While NonProfitJobs.org offers discounted rates and 60-day postings, it does not share posts on social media, and, unlike competing job boards, does not offer free postings for volunteer positions.
- NonProfitJobs.org is a niche job board specifically for not-for-profit employers and job seekers.
- Employers do not need to be a member of the organization to post jobs.
- Discounted rates are offered for bulk postings.
- Members can post jobs for free and access the candidate database.
- All job posts are listed for 60 days.
- Job posts can be sorted by category, location, skill, or member affiliation, making it easier for candidates to find your post.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards or shared on social media.
- Unlike competing job boards, NonProfitJobs.org does not offer free postings for volunteer positions.
- The platform does not include advanced hiring tools such as candidate matching or applicant tracking.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NonProfitJobs.org.
How to Post a Job on NonProfitJobs.org:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NonProfitJobs.org.
Posting a job on NonProfitJobs.org.
Click on "Job Postings"
Navigate to NonProfitJobs.org and click on "Job Postings" located on the top-right of the page. From the dropdown list, select "Post New Job".
Fill in your job posting details.
Start the job posting process by filling in the details of your job, including the job type, location, and salary range.
Add your personal details.
Fill in your personal information including your telephone number, email, and address.
Add your credit card details.
At the bottom of the page, add your credit card information. When you have filled in all the information, click on "Submit."
Remember to enter the form verification number before submitting your post.
NonProfitJobs.org vs. Idealist:
Idealist is one of the most popular nonprofit job boards in the U.S. Compared to NonProfitJobs.org, it has a larger reach and offers free postings for volunteer positions. The site also includes free postings for non-U.S. jobs and lower rates for intern positions. However, it does lack a candidate database, which NonProfitJobs.org offers.
NonProfitJobs.org vs. Foundation List:
Unlike NonProfitJobs.org, Foundation List does not have a searchable candidate database and does not offer any free postings. However, the platform syndicates job posts to partner sites and shares new job posts on their social media channels, providing greater visibility. Employers can also add their logo to any job post.
NonProfitJobs.org vs. NPO.net:
NPO.net is a job board for charities and nonprofit organizations. Compared to NonProfitJobs.org, the platform offers a wider reach with job posts syndicated to partner sites and shared on social media. However, while the job board is affordable, it does not offer free postings and also lacks a candidate database which NonProfitJobs.org offers.