Job Posting Plan
The West Virginia Nonprofit Association job board is unique in that it offers both members and nonmembers the opportunity to post vacancies. Employers also have the chance to choose the duration of their posts from one week to one year with affordable pricing options.
While the WVNPA job board is a handy resource for local employers, it doesn't have an extensive membership database and lacks key hiring features such as job syndication, applicant tracking, and email blasts.
- The WVNPA job board is both a local job board for West Virginia and a dedicated nonprofit job board.
- Members can post jobs for free for up to two weeks and receive discounted rates on all further postings.
- Employers can post jobs from one week up to one year.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- In addition to a job board, the platform provides information and resources for nonprofits.
- The platform does not have an extensive membership database.
- Job posts are not syndicated or shared on social media channels.
- At the time of writing, only a handful of positions were listed on the job board.
- The job board lacks advanced hiring tools such as applicant tracking and candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the WVNPA job board.
How to Post a Job on the WVNPA Job Board:
Four easy steps for posting a job on the WVNPA job board.
Posting a job on the WVNPA job board.
Click on "Submit a Job Posting."
Navigate to the WVNPA job board and click on "Submit a Job Posting" in the center of the page.
Provide your company information.
Fill in your company information including your name, organization, address, phone number, and email address. Then click on "Next".
Enter your job posting details.
Fill in your job posting details including the job title, location of the position, and the website you want the posting linked to.
Submit your form.
Click the button to select a member or nonmember posting and then click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
Once your job post as been submitted you will be directed to a payment portal to pay for your post.
WVNPA Job Board vs. ConnectVA:
Like the WVNPA, ConnectVA is a job board for the Virginia nonprofit sector, but focuses its efforts in central Virginia rather than West Virginia. Of the two, the WVNPA has slightly more job posting options, but neither platform syndicates jobs to other job boards or shares job posts on social media channels.
WVNPA Job Board vs. VirginiaJobNetwork.com:
Unlike WVNPA, VirginiaJobNetwork.com is a general job board for the people of Virginia. While it doesn't have the niche focus of the WVNPA job board, it forms part of the Circa network, reaching far more job seekers. The platform also syndicates jobs, shares posts on social media, and offers hiring tools, all of which the WVNPA job board lacks.
WVNPA Job Board vs. Foundation List:
Where the WVNPA is a nonprofit job board for West Virginia, Foundation List connects nonprofits with job seekers throughout the USA. Of the two, Foundation List reaches a larger candidate database and offers more affordable posting plans. Unlike the WVNPA job board, it also syndicates jobs and shares posts on social media channels.