ConnectVA charges $55.00 per job post. Each job post is listed for 30 days with the option to extend it.
ConnectVA caters to the nonprofit community in Central Virginia, providing networking opportunities, career services, a helpful resource center, and more. Their job board only affords access to nonprofits and is reasonably priced.
- ConnectVA is built for nonprofits, so anyone who applies to a listed job already fits the ethos of a nonprofit worker.
- Employers can list jobs throughout Central Virginia, gaining access to local candidates.
- Job posts are reasonably priced compared to some rival platforms, such as NonProfitJobs.org.
- The job posting process is simple and straightforward.
- ConnectVA's job board is quite basic and does not offer employer branding, featured listings, or applicant tracking tools.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages or other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ConnectVA.
How to Post a Job on ConnectVA:
Employers interested in placing a vacancy on the job board can register an account and speak with a representative regarding their hiring needs.
ConnectVA vs. JobsinVirginiaBeach.com:
ConnectVA is both a more affordable option and is better at finding nonprofit candidates than JobsinVirginiaBeach.com. The latter costs $275.00 for a 30-day job post, compared to ConnectVA's $55.00. However, JobsinVirginiaBeach.com is more feature-rich, offering applicant tracking and social media sharing.
ConnectVA vs. NPO.net:
Like ConnectVA, NPO.net advertises a wide range of roles throughout the nonprofit sector. However, the former caters primarily to local job seekers. While ConnectVA charges $55.00 per post, NPO.net's pricing starts at $75.00 per post. Of the two, only NPO.net features job ad distribution and 60-day listings.
ConnectVA vs. Indeed:
While Indeed boasts an audience reach that dwarfs ConnectVA, it loses out in one key area. ConnectVA is targeted at professionals in search of nonprofit sector roles, while Indeed is a general, all-purpose job board. However, Indeed has a free job posting plan, while ConnectVA charges $55.00 per post.
What is ConnectVA?
ConnectVA is a niche job board that connects employers with mission-driven professionals in search of roles throughout the nonprofit sector throughout Virginia.
What does it cost to post a job on ConnectVA?
ConnectVA charges $55.00 per job post for a period of 30 days.
How do I contact ConnectVA?
Employers can reach ConnectVA via email.
Can anyone post a job on ConnectVA?
Job posting are limited to nonprofit companies. If you are representing a nonprofit company in a recruiting capacity, contact ConnectVA via email for more information.