InsideNoVa Job Board
From $199.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
InsideNoVa is considered to be Northern Virginia's leading news source and claims to reach over 500,000 unique monthly visitors. The job board offers employers great exposure and its notable features include job ad distribution, social media promotion, and diversity hiring initiatives.
While the InsideNoVa job board gives employers access to a niche network of local employers, it is costlier than several competitors, such as VirginiaWorkforceConnection.
- Employers can use the InsideNoVa job board to advertise a wide range of locally-based vacancies at all career levels.
- Listings are distributed to more than 30 affiliated job boards and career websites, including ZipRecruiter.
- Employers can have their positions listed in local newspapers and magazines in Northern Virginia.
- Vacancies are promoted on the site's social media pages for increased exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- The Premium plan includes diversity hiring tools to assist employers with creating a more inclusive workforce.
- All job posts are mobile-optimized.
- Other services include candidate relevancy ratings, job posting reporting, and an applicant tracking system.
- The InsideNoVa job board does not offer free job postings.
- The platform does not offer resume database access or candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find reviews of InsideNoVa's job board.
InsideNoVa Job Board vs. VirginiaJobNetwork.com:
The InsideNoVa job board primarily targets job seekers in Northern Virginia, whereas VirginiaJobNetwork.com lists opportunities across the entire state. The InsideNoVa job board charges upwards of $199.00 per post, which is more affordable than VirginiaJobNetwork.com's $275.00 per post. Both sites offer an applicant tracking system.
InsideNoVa Job Board vs. VirginiaWorkforceConnection:
Virginia Workforce Connection is a state-run job portal where employers can post jobs for free. While it is more affordable than the InsideNoVa job board's $199.00 per post, it does not have the same reach. Of the two site, only the InsideNoVa job board offers robust social media promotion and job ad distribution.
InsideNoVa Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest and most popular job boards both locally and abroad. In comparison, the InsideNova job board targets a more local audience. While both platforms offer notable hiring tools, Indeed is the more affordable choice with a free job posting plan, compared to the InsideNova job board's $199.00 per post.