LocalJobBoard.com features over 6 million job ads from 6,000 cities around the country. Employers can take advantage of the site's comprehensive resume database and job board syndication. The website is available in multiple languages and employers can filter applicants by location and contact candidates directly.
While LocalJobBoard.com is a good recruitment resource to advertise vacancies and connect with local professionals, the platform is less affordable than most competitors and lacks social media promotion, candidate management tools, and an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Employers can post an unlimited number of jobs to LocalJobBoard.com.
- The platform features an extensive resume database of over 140,000 candidates.
- Employers can filter applicants by keyword, category, state, or ZIP Code, and contact them directly.
- Job posts are automatically syndicated to other job boards, including Indeed and SimplyHired.
- Employers can track job posts by views and applications.
- The platform is available in multiple languages.
- Employers have access to over 200,000 job seekers.
- Job seekers can search for jobs by state, city, and job category.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not promoted on social media channels.
- There are no customer support contact details listed on the site.
- LocalJobBoard.com lacks advanced recruitment features, such as candidate management tools and an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- The platform is less affordable than competitors such as LocalWork and Craigslist.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LocalJobBoard.com.
How to Post a Job on LocalJobBoard.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on LocalJobBoard.com.
Posting a job on LocalJobBoard.com.
Navigate to the LocalJobBoard home page.
From the home page, click on "post jobs!" in the top menu bar. On the next page, click on any of the "Sign Up Today" links.
Create your account.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your details, and click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Follow the email link to confirm your account.
Select a subscription plan.
From your dashboard, click on "Job Postings" in the top menu bar. Then, click on the "Subscription" link. On the next page, select a subscription plan and click on "Continue to Payment."
Purchase your subscription and create your job post.
Follow the instruction to complete the payment process. Once the purchase is complete, you will be able to create your job ad and post it on the LocalJobBoard.com website.
LocalJobBoard.com vs. LocalWork.com:
LocalWork.com offers users a 14-day free trial of its services, whereas LocalJobBoard.com provides no free trial and is considerably costlier than LocalWork.com. Like LocalJobBoard.com, LocalWork.com features job post syndication, but the latter platform also provides an ATS and offers employers a dedicated account manager.
LocalJobBoard.com vs. FlexJobs:
While LocalJobBoard.com is a locally-focused job board, FlexJobs is a dedicated job portal for remote and flexible jobs, making it a suitable alternative for employers struggling to find candidates in their local vicinity, although this depends on whether the job can be performed remotely. FlexJobs is also the more affordable of the two sites.
LocalJobBoard.com vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist is a popular job board that employers can use to advertise jobs and connect with candidates in their area. Craigslist offers both free and paid job posting options, depending on the region, making it more affordable than LocalJobBoard.com. However, LocalJobBoard.com does offer job post syndication to other job boards, which the former lacks.