From $299.00 /post.
MidMoCareers.com is a job posting site that helps employers fill their Missouri-based vacancies in a wide variety of industries, including design, construction, finance, agriculture, and more. The platform is well-established and aims to help companies find and hire the best local candidates.
The job board offers a comprehensive suite of hiring services, such as applicant tracking, candidate matching, and tools for increased visibility, like featured listings and social media promotion. The site is also more affordable than other local job sites, such as MissouriJobNetwork.com and Jobing.com.
- MidMoCareers.com offers Missouri employers a targeted approach to hiring local talent.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- The site's job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can opt to have their listing featured on the home page for increased exposure.
- All posting plans include applicant tracking, an employer dashboard, and job post analytics.
- Employers can access the site's resume database of local job seekers.
- Vacancies can be shared to the platform's social media accounts for added visibility.
- The site is mobile device optimized.
- Job posts are distributed to more than 30 major job boards, including ZipRecruiter.
- MidMoCareers.com does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Some of the hiring tools, such as featured listings and resume searches, are only available on the more costly plans.
- The site lacks employer branding.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MidMoCareers.com.
*Depending on the category your job post falls under, several job post upgrades are available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on MidMoCareers.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on MidMoCareers.com.
Posting a job on MidMoCareers.com.
Go to MidMoCareers.com.
On the home page, click on "Post a Job" toward the top-right corner of the screen.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, click on "Post a Job Now." Choose the job posting package that best suits your hiring needs, and click on "Purchase now" under the applicable heading.
Create your job post.
Add your email address to the pop-up screen and click on "Continue." Fill out the job posting form with your listing's details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Review your order.
Ensure that you've selected the correct job posting package and check the boxes of upgrades you'd like to add to your listing. Once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner of the screen.
To see what your job post will look like live, click on "Preview Job" on the right-hand side of the screen under the heading "Your Order."
Confirm and pay for your job post.
Add your billing information to the online form and click on "Post Job" to purchase your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
MidMoCareers.com vs. MissouriJobNetwork.com:
Similar to MidMoCareers.com, MissouriJobNetwork.com advertises a wide variety of general vacancies. With a starting price of $275.00 per post, MissouriJobNetwork.com is more affordable than MidMoCareers.com, which has a starting price of $299.00 per post. Both platforms offers resume database access and applicant tracking tools.
MidMoCareers.com vs. Jobing.com:
While MidMoCareers.com caters to the local job market, Jobing.com lists jobs through its local state portals, including Missouri. MidMoCareers.com charges $299.00 for a basic job post, whereas a single listing on Jobing.com costs $499.00. Both sites offer job syndication and social media promotion, but only Jobing.com has employer branding tools.
MidMoCareers.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board with an international reach. In comparison, MidMoCareers.com has a smaller local audience but might still be the better option for targeted hiring. While both platforms offer applicant tracking and job syndication, only Indeed has employer branding and candidate messaging tools available.
Central Missouri Newspapers
What does it cost to post a job on MidMoCareers.com?
MidMoCareers.com's pricing starts at $299.00 for a basic job post.
What type of job can I post on MidMoCareers.com?
Employers can post full-time, contract, and part-time vacancies on the site in industries like design, construction, finance, education, agriculture, and more.