Custom Digital Recruitment Campaign
From $1,000.00 /campaign.
From $1,000.00 /mo.
Founded in 1999, Jobing.com has over 20 years of recruitment experience and offers a range of job posting packages and subscription plans to suit different hiring needs. In addition, the platform offers a variety of features, including a built-in ATS, analytics tools, and programmatic ad placement technology to streamline the recruitment process.
The website receives roughly 95% of its traffic from the U.S. and provides state portals, making it a good resource for local employers to attract and recruit qualified professionals across the country. The platform offers exposure through its network of partner sites but it is more costly than some competitors.
- Jobing.com offers a range of bulk job posting plans, subscription packages, and custom recruitment campaigns.
- The company's professional ad operations team actively manages every job campaign.
- The platform syndicates job posts to a large network of partner sites, including ZipRecruiter., CareerBuilder and Monster.
- Jobing features a built-in applicant tracking system (ATS) and integrations with third-party ATS.
- The platform features programmatic technology to automatically place job ads on the best sites for employers.
- Job posting plans include paid social media ads.
- Jobing offers employer branding services to highlight your company on their home page.
- The employer dashboard features applicant analytics and job post performance data.
- Job ads are automatically distributed via email to Jobing.com's network of job seekers.
- There is no trial or free job posting option.
- Job postings are less affordable than competitors, such as LocalWork.com and Find jobs near you.
Although Jobing.com is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, it does enjoy an A+ rating on the site. The platform also has a 5-star rating on Facebook and features some testimonials from satisfied customers on its website.
How to Post a Job on Jobing.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Jobing.com.
Posting a Job on Jobing.com.
Navigate to the Jobing.com home page.
From the home page, click on the menu icon in the top-right corner of the page and select "Employer Login."
Create an employer account.
On the next page, click on "Register as an employer." Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
Choose your preferred job posting package by clicking on the green button in the bottom-left corner of the appropriate plan. On the next page, click on the green "Add To Cart" button beneath the relevant plan to continue.
Double-check the contents of your cart, then click on "Checkout" to proceed.
Purchase your job posting package.
On the next page, enter your credit card details and click on "Pay" to complete your purchase. Once the payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your job ad.
You can purchase your job posting package through Google Pay by clicking on the button at the top of the window.
Jobing.com vs. TopUSAJobs.com:
Like Jobing.com, TopUSAJobs.com is a national job board that caters to the U.S. job market. Both platforms syndicate job posts to a network of job boards and integrate with ATS. Users can post jobs directly through the Jobing.com website, whereas employers will need to contact TopUSAJobs.com for assistance with advertising jobs.
Jobing.com vs. LocalWork.com:
LocalWork.com is a job board with a focus on connecting local employers with talented professionals in their area. Similarly, Jobing.com offers state website portals to help with targeted local recruiting. Both platforms offer employers exposure through their network of job boards, but LocalWork.com is the more budget-friendly option.
Jobing.com vs. Find jobs near you:
Find jobs near you is the more affordable platform, charging $149.00 for a featured job posting, while Jobing.com costs $499.00 for a single standard job ad. Both platforms syndicate job posts to their respective networks of job boards, but Jobing.com offers more advanced hiring tools, such as a built-in ATS and job ad analytics.
What is Jobing.com?
Jobing.com is a U.S. job board with local state portals that employers can use to advertise a range of positions and connect with qualified professionals throughout the country.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobing.com?
Jobing.com's pricing starts from $499.00 for a single job post. The platform also offers discounted bulk job packs, job posting subscriptions, and custom recruitment campaign options.
How do I create an account on Jobing.com?
- Go to the Jobing.com home page.
- Click on the menu icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Employer Login."
- Click on "Register as an employer."
- Enter your details and click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Jobing.com?
You can edit and delete job post by logging in to your employer account and selecting the "Job Manager" tab on the left of your dashboard.