TopUSAJobs does not disclose pricing on their website, but you can contact them for a quote. Get in touch by completing a form, sending an email to Marketing@TopUSAJobs.com, or giving them a call on 1 (866) 712-5627.
TopUSAJobs is a cost-per-click (CPC) job aggregator with a network of over 100 partner sites. There are no subscriptions, so the service can be tried risk-free. Job seekers are directed straight to clients' websites for seamless applications. However, employers cannot search resumes or candidate profiles, as this is strictly a job search engine.
- High-traffic, user-friendly job site with millions of visitors each month.
- Over 3 million jobs to choose from on the website.
- Enjoy branded job posts.
- No subscription; cancel anytime.
- Integrates with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Dedicated account managers and customer service agents.
- Save with CPC, and pay for only the first click in each user session.
- Efficient, automated job posting — post directly from your feed to TopUSAJobs.com.
- Enjoy high-visibility as jobs are posted to a network of more than 100 partner sites.
- Job seekers connect directly to company career portals and landing pages for effortless applications.
- Attract high-quality candidates and weed out foreign traffic, bots, web crawlers, and more, with advanced filtering system.
- Limited to U.S. job seekers and employers.
- Lack of social media promotion.
- Jobs cannot be posted to the site immediately.
- No pricing or plan information available on the website.
- Resumes and candidate profiles cannot be loaded to the site for employers to browse.
- The website does not offer any additional career resources to attract job seekers.
- Job aggregator is designed for companies with 100 or more jobs, so the platform may not be suitable for smaller clients.
No recent reviews were found. However, TopUSAJobs.com has been in business since 2003 and have a following of 22,178 on Facebook. The site enjoys a favorable reputation in terms of its safety and legitimacy, with Scamadvisor awarding it a trust score of 85%.
How to Post a Job on TopUSAJobs.com:
3 easy steps to posting a job on TopUSAJobs.com.
Posting a job on TopUSAJobs.com
Click "Post Jobs."
Navigate to TopUSAJobs.com and select "Post Jobs" in the top right corner of the page.
Fill in the form.
Enter your contact information to have a consultant from TopUSAJobs.com get in touch with you about posting a job.
Speak to a consultant.
Provide the consultant with your job posting information to get your job posted.
TopUSAJobs.com vs. CareerJet:
CareerJet is available in more than 90 countries, while TopUSAJobs.com is exclusively for U.S. job seekers. Both platforms direct job seekers to clients' websites for seamless applications, but CareerJet is more transparent about pricing, offers discounts on job posting bundles, and allows for easy registration.
TopUSAJobs.com vs. Juju:
Juju is a job aggregator that scans and links to thousands of recruiter websites, job boards, employment sites, and career portals, rather than just publishing jobs found in an employer's feed as TopUSAJobs.com do. Employers can advertise their jobs directly on Juju who also use the CPC pricing structure and offer sponsored job feeds.
TopUSAJobs.com vs. JobHat:
JobHat is a job aggregator that caters to a U.S. job market. Job applicants can create profiles, upload their resumes, and browse through several useful career resources on the website. Employers have access to profiles and resumes when they sign up. Like TopUSAJobs, prices are not available on the website.
News & Activity:
What is TopUSAJobs.com?
TopUSAJobs.com is a job aggregator with more than 100 partner sites, where U.S. employers and job seekers can connect.
How much does it cost to post a job at TopUSAJobs.com?
TopUSAJobs.com does not list any pricing on their website as they offer a performance-based pay-per-click service. You can contact a TopUSAJobs.com sales representative for more information.
How do I create an account on TopUSAJobs.com?
How can I delete a TopUSAJobs.com job posting?
To remove a posting from TopUSAJobs.com, contact your account representative or delete the posting from your original job feed.