TopUSAJobs does not disclose pricing on their website, but you can contact them for a quote. Get in touch by completing a form, sending an email to Marketing@TopUSAJobs.com, or giving them a call on 1 (866) 712-5627.
TopUSAJobs is a cost-per-click (CPC) job aggregator with a network of over 100 partner sites. There are no subscriptions, so the service can be tried risk-free. Job seekers are directed straight to clients' websites for seamless applications. However, employers cannot search resumes or candidate profiles, as this is strictly a job search engine.
- The site attracts millions of visitors each month.
- Employers can add their logos to job posts.
- The platform integrates with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Employers have access to dedicated account managers and customer service agents.
- The site facilitates efficient, automated job posting.
- Jobs are posted to a network of more than 100 partner sites.
- Job seekers are connected directly to the company's career portals and landing pages for effortless applications.
- The platform is limited to U.S. job seekers and employers. -Job posts are not promoted on social media.
- Pricing information is not made readily available on the website.
- Resumes and candidate profiles cannot be loaded to the site for employers to browse.
- The website does not offer any additional career resources to attract job seekers.
- The job aggregator is designed for companies with 100 or more jobs, so the platform may not be suitable for smaller clients.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TopUSAjobs.com. The site enjoys a favorable reputation in terms of its safety and legitimacy, with Scamadvisor awarding it a trust score of 100%.
How to Post a Job on TopUSAJobs.com:
Three easy steps for posting a job on TopUSAJobs.com.
Posting a job on TopUSAJobs.com.
Click on "Post Jobs."
Navigate to TopUSAJobs.com and select "Post Jobs" in the top right corner of the page.
Fill in the form.
Enter your contact information to have a consultant from TopUSAJobs.com get in touch with you about posting a job.
Speak to a consultant.
Provide the consultant with your job posting information to get your job posted.
TopUSAJobs.com vs. Careerjet:
Careerjet is available in more than 90 countries, while TopUSAJobs.com primarily caters to U.S. job seekers. Both platforms direct job seekers to clients' websites for seamless applications, but Careerjet is more transparent about pricing, offers discounts on job posting bundles, and allows for easy registration.
TopUSAJobs.com vs. Juju:
Juju is a job aggregator that scans and links to thousands of recruiter websites, job boards, employment sites, and career portals, rather than just publishing jobs found in an employer's feed as TopUSAJobs.com do. Employers can advertise their jobs directly on Juju who also use the CPC pricing structure and offer sponsored job feeds.
TopUSAJobs.com vs. JobHat:
JobHat is a job aggregator that caters to a U.S. job market. Job applicants can create profiles, upload their resumes, and browse through several useful career resources on the website. Employers have access to profiles and resumes when they sign up. Like TopUSAJobs.com, prices are not available on the website.