JobHat does not list any prices on their website. You can fill out the sign-up request form to get a pricing quote from an account representative.
JobHat is a popular job aggregator site that combs the web to help locate open job positions in different industries. The site also works as a job posting site where employers can advertise jobs to both active and passive job seekers. To help speed up the hiring process, JobHat sends daily email alerts of new jobs to millions of applicants and provides easy access to candidate profiles.
- Provides job seekers with profile management and resume resources.
- JobHat promises high visibility on all job ads.
- Sends daily email alerts to candidates about the latest available jobs.
- Employers have instant access to candidate profiles.
- JobHat is a job aggregator site, which means that you can use a different, 100% free job posting site and your job ad will still show up on JobHat.
- Limited to the U.S. job market.
- There is limited information about pricing available online.
- Customers have frequently complained of unwanted sales calls and spam.
- Because JobHat is a job aggregator, it frequently picks up on false, outdated, and/or inactive job ads.
We found multiple reviews on myWOT.com that highlighted JobHat's poor ability to match jobs and customer service. Many customers also complained about frequent sales calls that followed their application to the site.
In addition, we found mostly negative reviews on ResellerRatings that stated JobHat led to spam, unmatched jobs, and that it mostly advertised outdated job postings.
How to Post a Job on JobHat:
Go to jobhat.com, click "Employers/Post a Job," and fill out the contact form. A representative will contact you with more information. You can then tell the JobHat representative what you would like to post and your company's job posting will be added to the site and managed for you.
JobHat vs. Indeed:
Both Indeed and JobHat are job aggregator sites that comb the web for all job postings. The two sites also provide an in-house job posting platform. However, while Indeed is more popular abroad and offers a free plan, JobHat does not provide pricing information on its website and it generally only caters to the U.S. job market.
JobHat vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder is a high-traffic job posting site that's pricing starts at $349.00 per month. JobHat, on the other hand, works as both a job posting site and a job aggregator site that searches the web for the latest job positions. This means that unlike CareerBuilder, JobHat generally caters to job seekers, providing employers with limited features.
JobHat vs. Nexxt:
Nexxt provides the best reach, promising access to over 53 million job seekers. However, this will cost employers at least $199.00 per posting. With JobHat, you'll also benefit from a decent audience thanks to JobHat's job aggregator features. However, JobHat does not list pricing on its website and it typically caters to job seekers.
How do I edit a JobHat job posting?
Your account manager can make changes to your JobHat job postings if you email them with your request.
How do I delete a JobHat job posting?
To permanently remove one of your postings, inform your account manager and they can have the posting removed from the site.