Resume database access
Social media promotion
Email and phone.
AlaskaCrewFinder is a niche job board that offers several robust hiring services for a quick and easy recruitment process. Job postings appear on AlaskaJobFinder and employers can advertise roles in the local fishing, offshore, oil and gas, tourism, and hospitality industries.
Thanks to its free job posting service, the job board provides a cost-effective solution for hiring qualified candidates. However, it lacks several core hiring tools offered by its competitors, such as Help Wanted Alaska, including job distribution, featured listings, and targeted email alerts.
- The job board caters exclusively to employers and job seekers throughout Alaska.
- Companies can post vacancies to AlaskaCrewFinder for free.
- The platform features an extensive resume database of candidates for employers to browse through.
- Companies can manage listings from a centralized user dashboard.
- Employers that don't want to create an account can use the platform's quick job posting process.
- Each vacancy includes a detailed company profile to aid brand awareness.
- AlaskaCrewFinder is quite basic and does not offer featured listings, social media promotion, or candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AlaskaCrewFinder.
How to Post a Job on AlaskaCrewFinder:
Three easy steps for posting a job on AlaskaCrewFinder.
Posting a job on AlaskaCrewFinder.
Start the job posting process.
From the home page, click on "Register to Post Jobs" in the panel on the left-hand side.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, fill out the online registration form with your details. Once you're done, click on "Enter Profile."
Create and post your listing.
From your dashboard, click on "Manage Jobs" and select "Click Here to Add a New Job." Fill out the online job posting form with your vacancy's details, including the job title, location, and job type. Once you're done, click on "Submit" to publish your listing to the job board.
AlaskaCrewFinder vs. Help Wanted Alaska:
Like AlaskaCrewFinder, Help Wanted Alaska gives employers a targeted approach to hiring local talent. Both sites offer resume searches and employer branding, but Help Wanted Alaska is the more feature-rich option, with social media promotion and bulk job posting plans. However, only AlaskaCrewFinder is a free job posting service.
AlaskaCrewFinder vs. LocalWork.com:
While AlaskaCrewFinder and LocalWork.com both primarily cater to the local job market, each platform has unique standout features. For a free job posting service and resume database access, AlaskaCrewFinder is a good choice. However, LocalWork.com is best suited to employers in search of robust applicant tracking tools.
AlaskaCrewFinder vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular general job board with a global reach. In comparison, AlaskaCrewFinder has a smaller reach but gives companies access to a niche pool of local job seekers. Both sites offer free job posting plans and employer branding, but only Indeed features promoted listings and candidate messaging tools.
What is AlaskaCrewFinder?
AlaskaCrewFinder is a regional job board that allows employers to post jobs and connect with skilled professionals throughout Alaska's fishing and tourism industries.
What does it cost to post a job on AlaskaCrewFinder?
AlaskaCrewFinder is a free job posting service.
How do I create an account on AlaskaCrewFinder?
- Navigate to AlaskaCrewFinder's home page and click on "Register to Post Jobs" in the panel on the left-hand side.
- Complete the online registration form and click on "Enter Profile."
How do I delete a job post from AlaskaCrewFinder?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Manage Jobs" and select the job post you'd like to remove.
- Click on "Delete" and confirm your choice by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.