Resume Database Access
3 Jobs / Per Bundle
5 Jobs / Per Bundle
10 Jobs / Per Bundle
20 Jobs / Per Bundle
Founded in 2001, Help Wanted Alaska has over 20 years of experience in local recruitment. The platform is easy to use and offers employers access to a targeted pool of professionals in the Alaskan region.
Help Wanted Alaska features a resume database, 45-day job listings, social media promotion, and a range of bulk job posting plans to help streamline the hiring process; however, it does lack a free job posting plan and job board syndication.
- Help Wanted Alaska is a local job board that offers employers access to a targeted pool of Alaskan professionals.
- Job posts are live for 45 days.
- The platform uses both television and digital advertising to promote listings.
- Help Wanted Alaska will repost job ads for free for an additional 45 days if the position is not filled.
- The platform features a resume database for employers to search through.
- "Featured" job ads receive 37% more views than standard job posts.
- Help Wanted Alaska offers a range of job posting bundles that are valid for one year.
- The platform offers live customer support during office hours.
- Help Wanted Alaska advertises vacancies on its Facebook page.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform does not share job posts to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Help Wanted Alaska.
How to Post a Job on Help Wanted Alaska:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Help Wanted Alaska.
Posting a Job on Help Wanted Alaska.
Navigate to the Help Wanted Alaska home page.
From the home page, click on the "EMPLOYERS" tab and select "REGISTER" from the drop-down menu.
Register your employer account.
Add your email address, password, and complete the reCAPTCHA test before clicking on "REGISTER."
Create your job post.
Create your job ad by following the onscreen prompts, clicking on "CONTINUE" after each step to proceed.
Add your company name, location details, and application email address.
Add job details, including a job title, job type, salary range, and job category.
Create a job description and add some initial screening questions.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Select a job bundle.
Choose your preferred job bundle by checking the corresponding box. Then, click on "PREVIEW YOUR JOB."
You can choose to add your company's logo by clicking on "ADD A LOGO" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
On the next page, you'll see a preview of your job ad as it will appear on the job board. Review it for accuracy and click on "CHECKOUT" once you're happy.
If you'd like to make any changes, simply click on "EDIT."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Enter your company details and click on "CONTINUE" toward the bottom of the page. Review your cart and choose between the card or invoice payment option by clicking on "CHARGE" or "INVOICE."
You can add resume database access by clicking on the corresponding button.
If you have a coupon code, you can enter it on this page.
Once the payment has been processed, your job post will be posted to the Help Wanted Alaska website.
Help Wanted Alaska vs. Alaska Native Hire:
Help Wanted Alaska and Alaska Native Hire are very similar job posting sites that cater to the local Alaskan job market. Both platforms offer employers access to a resume database of local candidates. Unlike Help Wanted Alaska, Alaska Native Hire offers its job posting service for free, making it a more budget-friendly platform for employers.
Help Wanted Alaska vs. AlaskaCrewFinder:
Both AlaskaCrewFinder and Help Wanted Alaska target the local Alaskan job market and promote job vacancies through their respective social media channels. AlaskaCrewFinder specializes in Alaska's fishing industry, whereas Help Wanted Alaska is a more general job board. Unlike Help Wanted Alaska, AlaskaCrewFinder is a free job posting service.
Help Wanted Alaska vs. LocalWork.com:
LocalWork.com is the more affordable platform, charging $59.00 per month for its job posting service compared to Help Wanted Alaska's price of $199.00 per job post. LocalWork.com also offers more features, such as a cloud application tracking system and job board syndication, which Help Wanted Alaska lacks, offering employers greater value.
What is Help Wanted Alaska?
Help Wanted Alaska is a local job board that Alaskan employers can use to advertise vacancies and connect with a range of professionals in the region.
What does it cost to post a job on Help Wanted Alaska?
Help Wanted Alaska's pricing starts from $199.00 per job post. The platform also offers discounted bulk job packages and job ad enhancements for increased exposure.
How do I create an account on Help Wanted Alaska?
- Go to the Help Wanted Alaska home page.
- Click on the "EMPLOYERS" tab and select "REGISTER" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email address and password before clicking on "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post on Help Wanted Alaska?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "VIEW MY POSTED JOBS."
- Click on the job title you want to delete.
- Scroll down and click on the "RETIRE AD" button.
- Confirm your choice by clicking on the "RETIRE AD" button again.