Alaska Native Hire
Featured job posts
Searchable candidate database
Applicant tracking system
Alaska Native Hire offers employers a targeted approach to finding Alaska Native candidates to fill their job vacancies. The site features a simple job posting process, a candidate database, and targeted banner ads. While it is completely free, the platform lacks more advanced tools, such as an applicant tracking system and candidate matching.
- It is free to post jobs on Alaska Native Hire.
- The site offers a free, searchable candidate database.
- Employers can save candidate searches for future reference.
- Alaska Native Hire has integrated digital badges and employers can search for these to find candidates with suitable skills.
- Employers can create targeted banner ads to attract potential hires.
- A simple online dashboard makes it easy to manage profile settings, job postings, and candidate searches.
- The site does not offer a premium listing service, job post distribution, or candidate messaging tools.
- Job listings do not include images or a company logo.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Alaska Native Hire.
Employers can post jobs on Alaska Native Hire for free.
How to Post a Job on Alaska Native Hire:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Alaska Native Hire.
Posting a job on Alaska Native Hire.
Click on "Post a Job."
You will find this button in the top-right corner of the Alaska Native Hire home page.
Create an account.
Complete the online form and click on "Continue."
Confirm your account via email.
Await another email from Alaska Native Hire confirming your account verification status. This may take up to two business days.
Create and post your job ad.
Once your account has been verified, you can log in to your account and create and publish your job ad.
Alaska Native Hire vs. Help Wanted Alaska:
While Help Wanted Alaska caters to the general Alaskan employment market, Alaska Native Hire offers employers access to a targeted audience of Alaska Native job seekers. Help Wanted Alaska offers better features, including highlighted job ads and social media promotion, but Alaska Native Hire is more affordable.
Alaska Native Hire vs. Diversity.com:
Alaska Native Hire and Diversity.com are both dedicated diversity job boards, but while Alaska Native Hire targets job seekers in Alaska specifically, Diversity.com has an international reach. Diversity.com is the costlier option, with pricing starting at $180.00 per job post compared to Alaska Native Hire's free service.
Alaska Native Hire vs. Indeed:
Indeed offers a far greater reach than Alaska Native Hire, but the latter offers a more targeted approach to finding Alaska Native candidates to fill local job openings. Both sites offer a free job posting service, but Indeed stands out with a broader feature profile, including employer branding options and sponsored job ads.