1 Job Posting
Job Scraping & Custom Solutions
DiversityJobs is a great platform for employers who prioritize diversity and want to create more inclusive workspaces. Enjoy access to a network of job sites and ensure your postings reach the right audience. They offer many custom solutions, but these prices are not listed. Features like resume database access are only available on premium plans.
- Integrates with nearly all applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Automated, customized job scraping combs through your ATS twice daily, then publishes your job posts to DiversityJobs.com as well a network of niche job sites, such as African American Hires, verteranjobs.net, Asianhires.com, and more.
- Access to a dedicated account director who assists with account management, consultations, and reporting.
- Job seekers get free access to career resources which may encourage them to upload their resumes to the site, resulting in a larger talent pool for employers to choose from.
- Gain access to a database comprising more than 5,000 active job seekers, and filter resumes with keywords and location.
- Enjoy higher visibility through target marketing with social media promotion and daily job alert email programs.
- Use your company profile, logo advertising on DiversityJobs' homepage, email marketing campaigns, and leaderboard & sidebar banner advertising to engage job seekers.
- Promote your career fair through DiversityJobs by adding the event to their calendar at no cost to you.
- JobDiversity no longer hosts diversity career fairs.
- No prices for job scraping or custom solutions available on the website.
- Resume database access must be purchased as an add-on with the Unlimited Job Posting package.
- No job posting during non-commercial hours.
No recent reviews were found. However, DiversityJobs has been in business for over 20 years—operating under LatPro when they were first established—and they enjoy a favorable reputation in terms of safety and legitimacy. Scamadvisor awarded DiversityJobs a trust score of 100%.
How to Post a Job on DiversityJobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on DiversityJobs.
Posting a Job on DiversityJobs.
Go to diversityjobs.com.
Navigate to the DiversityJobs home page.
Click on "EMPLOYER/POST JOBS."
The "EMPLOYER/POST JOBS" button is in the top-left corner of the home page.
Click on "Post a single job now."
If you want to post multiple jobs, click on the link below this.
Enter your details.
If you choose to post a single job, you will be directed to an online form where you can enter your personal, company, and job details.
When you've filled in all the required information, click "Continue." Review your job posting, pay the fee, and publish your listing to complete the job post.
DiversityJobs vs. America's Job Exchange:
America's Job Exchange (AJE) and DiversityJobs are similar sites that aim to create more inclusive workspaces, but AJE is focused on veterans and disabled job seekers, while DiversityJobs caters to minority groups like women, Hispanics, and LGBTQIA+ members, and more. AJE posts remain active for 60 days instead of 30, and prices start at $149.00.
DiversityJobs vs. Diversity.com:
Diversity.com offers multiple job posting bundles and special rates to non-profit organizations. Unlike DiversityJobs, they do not integrate with applicant tracking systems or promote jobs via social media. Resume database access costs extra on both platforms. If all you want is a basic job posting platform, Diversity.com is the better option.
DiversityJobs vs. Professional Diversity Network:
Professional Diversity Network provides access to eight niche job posting sites, while DiversityJobs' network comprises eleven diversity sites, offering users access to a broader talent pool. However, Professional Diversity Network has high-cost packages with limited posting options and no resume database. DiversityJobs is the better choice.
What is DiversityJobs?
DiversityJobs is a job posting site that caters to applicants with diverse backgrounds and offers custom solutions for employers who want to create a more inclusive workspace.
What does it cost to post a job on DiversityJobs?
It costs $225.00 to post a single job on DiversityJobs for 30 days. For job scraping and custom solutions, contact them for a quote.
How do I delete a job post on DiversityJobs?
From your DiversityJobs dashboard, select the active job you want to delete. Click the "Delete" icon to the right of the job posting.