From $295.00 /post.
Applicant tracking tools
DiversityJobs is a niche job board that helps companies fill their vacancies with diverse talent in the U.S. Employers benefit from access to a network of job sites, ensuring that their listings reach the right audience. The platform boasts a candidate database of 160 million job seekers and is used by well-known brands, including Apple and FedEx.
The job board is well-priced and stands out as a good option for employers looking to create more inclusive workspaces. However, DiversityJobs does not have a free job posting option.
- DiversityJobs integrates with nearly all applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Listings can be shared to over 900 diversity job sites, including African American Hires and VeteranJobs.
- The site boasts an extensive resume database of diverse candidates from a range of industries.
- Top job categories include sales, software development, healthcare, and marketing, among others.
- The platform offers targeted marketing services, which include social media promotion and job email alerts.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased brand awareness.
- Other services include access to an account manager and career fair promotion.
- DiversityJobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Employers cannot post jobs outside of the U.S.
- Only the more costly plans include social media promotion and applicant tracking system integrations.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of DiversityJobs, the site features hand-picked reviews from employers that have found success using the platform.
Single Job Posting
Single Posting Packs
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on DiversityJobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on DiversityJobs.
Posting a job on DiversityJobs.
Go to DiversityJobs' home page.
From the home page, hover over "EMPLOYERS" and select "POST A JOB" from the drop-down menu.
Select a job posting plan.
Scroll down to the pricing plans and choose the package best suited to your needs by clicking on "PURCHASE AT $295" or "STARTING AT $840," depending on the plan.
Register as an employer.
On the next page, click on the "I'm an Employer" tab and select "Register now." Fill out the online registration form and click "REGISTER" to proceed.
Follow the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
Log in to your account.
Purchase job posting credits.
From your dashboard, click on "Purchase Products" and complete the online payment form.
Once your purchase is complete, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy to the job board.
DiversityJobs vs. Diversity.com:
Diversity.com's pricing starts at $180.00 per post for nonprofits and $220.00 for other businesses, whereas DiversityJobs' pricing starts at $295.00 for a single ad. Both platforms offer a range of packages and bulk discounts, as well as applicant tracking system integrations, but only Diversity.com features resume database access at no extra cost.
DiversityJobs vs. Professional Diversity Network (PDN):
PDN provides access to eight niche job posting sites, while DiversityJobs' network comprises 11 sites, offering users access to a broader talent pool. However, PDN is the costlier option, charging $495.00 for a single listing, while DiversityJobs charges $295.00 per job post. Both sites offer employer branding, but only DiversityJobs has resume searches.
DiversityJobs vs. WorkplaceDiversity.com:
Like DiversityJobs, WorkplaceDiversity.com connects employers with diverse talent in various industries. While DiversityJobs charges $295.00 for a single job post, WorkplaceDiversity.com is slightly more affordable, charging $200.00 for a basic posting. However, DiversityJobs offers resume searches, which WorkplaceDiversity.com lacks.