DiversityJobs is a job posting site for employers dedicated to hiring diverse candidates, including African Americans, Hispanics, Asian Americans, and other minority groups.
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
1 Job Posting
2 or More Job Postings
How to Post a Job on DiversityJobs:
- Go to diversityjobs.com and click "Employer/Post Jobs" in the top left corner.
- On the next page, click "Post a Single Job Now" or "Scraping, Batch, Custom Solutions."
- If you choose to post a single job, you will be directed to an online form where you can enter your personal, company, and job details.
- Press "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- Review your job posting, pay the fee, and publish your listing.
DiversityJobs Key Information Table:
Number of Employees
1 (954) 727-3844
LatPro, Inc, 3980 North Broadway, ste 103-147, Boulder, CO 80304
How can I edit a DiversityJobs job posting?
Log in to your DiversityJobs account and select My Jobs on the dashboard. Select the job you would like to edit. Update your post and click Confirm Changes.
How can I delete a DiversityJobs job posting?
From your DiversityJobs dashboard, select the active job you want to delete. Click the Delete icon to the right of the job posting.
How can I create a Diversity Jobs account?
On the DiversityJobs homepage, click Employer/Post Jobs in the top left corner. You will be directed to the employer's page where you can either choose to post a job, request a quote for batch listings, or contact a customer service representative. Click "Post a Single Job Now" and enter your personal, company, and job details.