Boulo does not disclose pricing details on its website. However, the "Terms & Conditions" say that Boulo collects a percentage of the total value of every project as a service fee as well as a success fee on every successful full-time hire. This fee is a percentage of the new employee's first year's salary. Contact Boulo for more information.
Boulo is a recruitment platform that connects employers with skilled women who are interested in flexible work. The company recently launched full-time employment recruitment, too. Boulo offers very few services but does make contracting easy, handles paperwork, and pre-qualifies candidates.
While job postings to platform members are technically free, Boulo's fee structure could potentially make a single job posting rather expensive. There are other fees and penalties one should look out for as well.
- Employers receive a detailed profile of applicants.
- It takes five days to source a match.
- Background checks are done for successful candidates.
- Boulo's talent pool has a variety of skills and experiences.
- The platform is user-friendly and interactive.
- The platform allows for video interviewing.
- The platform handles paperwork and payments.
- Submitting a role calibration form (hiring advertisement) is free.
- Postings are limited to the platform.
- There are hidden costs and fees.
- There are strict penalties for non-compliance with Boulo's terms and conditions.
- Job postings could potentially be expensive.
There are no reviews of Boulo and the company does not have a Better Business Bureau profile. It does have 638 Facebook followers as well as one positive recommendation. Boulo has 955 LinkedIn followers.
How to Hire Talent with Boulo:
6 easy steps for finding talent with Boulo.
Finding talent with Boulo
Go to Boulo.
Start by navigating to the Boulo home page.
Click on "Find Talent."
Scroll down to the middle of the home page and locate this button under "Flexible Work" on the left.
Enter your information.
You will be directed to the "Boulo Client Interest Form" that you'd need to complete.
Review your information and submit.
Once you've completed the form and reviewed your information, click on "Submit."
Check your inbox.
Boulo will contact you via the email address you've supplied. Follow their instructions to complete the registration process and then log in to your account.
Define your job requirements.
Once logged in to your account, open the "Role Calibration Form." Enter your job details and submit the form. Boulo will match your hiring needs with skilled talent from their pool.
Boulo vs. include.io:
include.io is great for finding under-represented tech professionals. Job postings are affordable, you have access to a resume database, and there are many services to choose from. Boulo is best for finding women looking for flexible, project-based jobs.
Boulo vs. America's Job Exchange:
America's Job Exchange is a popular, general job board that can also be used to hire women. It offers a resume database, wide reach, and other helpful services. To find women interested in flexible, project-based jobs, Boulo is the better option. They promise a match in under five days and handle all the paperwork.
Boulo vs. DiversityJobs:
DiversityJobs is a great option for hiring for diversity. The job posting is inexpensive, the reach is wide, and there are many services to choose from. However, Boulo is better for finding professional women to fill project-based roles or positions with flexible schedules, and they do all the paperwork.
What is Boulo?
Boulo is a recruitment platform that connects women with part-time, flexible, project-based jobs as well as flexible full-time opportunities.
What does it cost to post a job on Boulo?
Boulo does not disclose pricing details on its website. However, Boulo collects a percentage of the total value of every project as a service fee as well as a success fee on every successful full-time hire.
How do I create an account on Boulo?
- Go to the Boulo homepage.
- Click on "Click on "Find Talent" and fill in the required fields.
- Check your inbox and complete the registration process.
- Log in to your account, then complete and submit the "Role Calibration Form."
- Boulo will match your hiring needs with skilled talent from their pool.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Boulo?
Boulo members have a variety of skills and expertise and are interested in opportunities across most industries from bookkeeping to event planning, but the jobs must offer flexible work schedules.